Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I give all of this for FTN invite

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

I give all of this for an FTN invite...

The image above contains a link to an mp3 you might want to listen while reading my thread, ofcourse it does not contain a virus or a keylogger, you may want to scan it before playing if you want to.. but if you still doubt me, it's alright not to listen at it.. by the way it is just an accompany of this thread, I carefully selected the song, just play it over and over

The Novel:

They say in order to get an invite to FTN is to write a novel about anti-trading. I know I couldn't write a novel, I'm trying hard but I will do any..

First of all of these. I do not trade. But you can find a rep in me saying "Trusted Trader" - we did not trade, the rep was from a friend, maybe just to show 'trust' to me

But I will not want stop traders, if it is their way of life - it's ok..

I believe in the saying "Invites are meant to be free" the spirit within it. Yeah, thanks to all people that given me their free invites, to many good trackers, low-level is high-level : I look at them, just for example is DH, very nice tracker, TL and Demonoid- just as fair.. I may want to extend my sincerest thanks to one person here at FST, who invited me to my first tracker,:-we know who you are-:, where until now I still use the tracker and provided me great things. Of all I received, free invites, I have not yet given this Community a payback.. Since I have not yet uploaded enough on sites. but someday, I'll earn invites, although slow.. I'll give return the good souls who spared me an invite to their trackers..

We in the torrent world struggle for living, to survive, we use any way just to climb up and stay.. though may challenges we encounter, though many flammings, many accusations, we are still here, we live the torrent world.. Hoping some day, we might get what we all struggled for.. we have different dreams, different point of views, and we see trackers in a different way each other sees. Maybe the best tracker for some is not the best for others.. but If you see it's the best for you, Go for it.. There may be time that there will be hardships, troubles, let's not forget that we are not alone.. Our life sing different songs, spread different colors, it is so good to find harmony with other people in this community..

I hope someday, each one of us achieves his/her dreams, we continue the legend, I hope every member of this community... in the end.. be joyful, contented, pleased, in high spirits and be blissful..

I pray that someone will consider me for an invite, I will do all for it, I will give love.. a spirit of truthfulness, I never think of faking the tracker.. I want to be a good member.. If you will give me a chance, I will be happy to show my determination for the tracker.. I hope good things will happen to you guys.. thanks for everything FST..

One day, time will come, we will leave this forum whether we like it or not, whether the reason is personal, real-life commitments, dedication to something, or we will never know.. fatality.. I hope we will have some good memories to remember, the thrill we have on giveaways, The sense of Humor of some SYSOPS, our being noob back then, the persons that helped us when we do not know what to do, friends that have been very good to you, mods that enabled our accounts ^_^, the "thanks" comment on our torrents.. where in our life, we sometimes thought, we share our connection to our ratio, but then the reality - we share our life to the whole world.. we gave pieces of joy to every torrent user on earth..

All those anti-trading communities, thanks, although accuses are being thrown in to you, we all know you guys are good and you just hoped a world of sharing and helping..

The sadness and sorrow we had...

Some quoted sayings of our good friends here at FST.. (I just like to quote them )

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Only true love can buy a FTN invite. Ain't I lyrical today?
    Nice Presto..

Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    I never laughed! Infact I too got FTN buy just asking so why would I laugh, after all this is a forum and people are entitled to post their views.
    This message gives me hope..

Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    There are other ways to get into a desirable tracker, and surely trades is not the best path.

..enough with this WIAW list!
    It has destroyed every meaning of friendship and sharing in here...
    looks like WIAW made a revolution in torrents invite section

Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    one of these days im gna give an invite for ftn away
    I'll wait for that tintin..

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    just stay active in the community and be patient.
    I'll try to be, I hope..

Quote Originally Posted by elmabits View Post
    FTN is very hard
    Yeah, it's true..

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    out of curiosity to know what an ftn invite is worth, what is it?
    It worths a good user maybe.. and a good soul..

Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    good luck though, if youre really set on ftn
    Yes, I'm set on it.. thanks for the goodluck in my thread back then..

Quote Originally Posted by samoyan View Post
    game, FTN is a high level tracker and in order to get it, you need to have at least a good reputation and to be a member of other good trackers.
    you're always been good to me samoyan.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    demonoid and tl is all you really need man

ftn is overrated
    you're great man, I adore you

Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    The thing is, the Invites section is not all about trading... It's also about giving and helping fellow FST members
    you're the man fstrulz!

Quote Originally Posted by enviouz
    INVITES SHOULD ALWAYS BE FREE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fataka View Post
    What do you need to get FTN?:
    patience and good deeds
    I think you're right..

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Brandon.. This song is for you

torrents traders
    watcha gonnna do, watcha gonna do when Brandon come for you
    torrents traders

When you did a trade
    and you had a bad faith
    You go to school and you learn the golden rule
    So why are you acting like a bloody fool
    If you do trades then you must be cool

torrents traders
    torrents traders

You traded for wheelmods
    You traded for E****
    You traded for your mother
    You traded for your father
    You traded for A Tophos
    You traded for Blackcats and you disapointed me

torrents traders
    torrents traders

Nobody naw give you no break
    Traders naw you you no break
    Not even your ass lickers naw give you no break

torrents traders
    torrents traders

Why did you have to act so mean don't you know
    You're a human being born with FTN and with
    The love from kimii reflections come and reflections go
    I know sometimes you want to let go (he he he)
    I know sometimes you want to let go
    See this is the kind of cool unique shit that gets u an invite from me lol.
    I hope I can compose that kind of song Brandon..

----------------------------------------------------------
    As I have said earlier... I pray that someone will consider me for an invite, I will do all for it, I will give love.. a spirit of truthfulness, I never think of faking the tracker.. I want to be a good member.. If you will give me a chance, I will be happy to show my determination for the tracker.. I hope good things will happen to you guys.. thanks for everything FST..

I contribute this thread with some love and care to FTN,
    I give all for an FTN invite.. thank you guys..

P.S. thanks for reading, did you listen to the song while reading?

May I request? If there will be negative comments you want to post in this thread, please just PM it to me, I hope this thread will not be filled with flammings, war, sadness and sorrow..
    May it happen that only good and positive post come here my thread.. thanks..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    You do a lot of research I believe
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    You do a lot of research I believe

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I didn't listen to the song while reading, but it was an awesome read whatsoever. I hope someone who really has an invite will give it to you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    throw in a bj

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Out of all the users who ask for free ftn until now, this is the only one i would give one. Hope brandon agree's

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    it would of been mad crazy if your'e internet disconnected and shut off while you was typing that messege. but come on u deservbe it look at the effort put in.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by 01ramos View Post
    it would of been mad crazy if your'e internet disconnected and shut off while you was typing that messege. but come on u deservbe it look at the effort put in.
    Not if you're using Firefox. You can always restore your web pages if an unexpected power failure occurs.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    alright give me ur email

I'm only doing this b/c you included a nice little mp3 to listen to and enjoy while reading.

<3

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 01ramos View Post
    Not if you're using Firefox. You can always restore your web pages if an unexpected power failure occurs.
    true say, btw good win for the gunners 2 day.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast