Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Insane give away~ From Greken!

greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Heart

And the giveaway has come to an end! Believe me it was very hard to pick the winners since many ppl have convinced me for many trackers. I prefered to give the swedvdr to a swedish person cause the tracker has a lot of swe-releases, but not so many swe ppll has repyied so here are the winners of the trackers!

ScT 1.3TB buffer BoomPower

Swedvdr 600gb+ buffer Exalted user DominatoR

E**** good buffer (can request invites) SgtMajor

Swebits 1TB
    +
    buffer A friend of mine since nobody wanted it hardly.

2 ScN invites game1283 / anions

1 Czone invite mido

1 NB invite SAM

1 NB acc kondason

1 ScN acc i cant give it away since it will be disabled..

WINNERS PM ME!!

Thank you all for your nice posts

-----------------------------------------------
    From Greken with Love&Respect
    Last edited by greken24; 08-26-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: THE END!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i would love to get my hands on Swedvdr.

Big fan of movies and SweDVDR has some great dvd movies and packs.

Thanks for the great giveaways btw
    =================================

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    nikola796's Avatar Fly Away BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    SCT Please

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Wow i don't believe that
    Please man I'm really, really looking for E****
    I'm trying to get in for sometime now but with no lack, as probably a lot of people Already Know,
    I'm dealing with music as a job/finance income and I will really like to have in this great music tracker,
    I heard it has some good music content, special one, and that could really help me, honesty.
    To be honest I finished school a while ago, less than a year, and finding a job is something very difficult, also the enormous amount of dj's and producers out there, so I'm trying the best as I can by bringing the highest sheets around, and by that I mean the newest and the oldest, and the original stuff, and you can understand why E*** account will really help me, honesty.

I must say I'm doing the Best I can To be good member everywhere I'm part of, even here I'm basically Put some work in giving others, share the invites/accounts i got. my rep has nothing to do with trading, almost all from giving away, although it's not one of the condition for being winner, and I don't want to be rod, but thats is the truth. I won't say I'm not trading from time to time in order to short things up-->It's Not easy to wait for giveaways like this one in order to get stuff you need/want, so sometimes I use the system that called "Trading", but you can check my account history and see that i ain't got one (maybe one) Trading thread, all the threads are giveaways or other forum talking, and this is because I'm really enjoy helping others and share my invites with them.

So man have a good school learning period-->Do the Best you got, cause now it's free of charge, but once you finish High-School all other learning institutions will cost you a lot of money, so put some intention in my advice has an experienced person, school time is school time- put all ur effort in ur future cause thats what counts at the end!

TNX for the Sharing, that's one of a hell giveaway you doing here...
    Be proud on this. have good time the best you can, and as much as you can, life are short, don't waste them.
    Good Luck to all.
    Last edited by pazsh; 08-23-2007 at 11:05 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by smervincle; 08-26-2007 at 02:05 PM.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wowaweuwa, good lock with schoolin' & your giveaway is impressive. I'm too lazy to write a story for awaited E**** inv (I'd be more than thankful to get it), so I'm gonna pass it to someone else (if i aint the chosen one of course). I really do hope you pick out the good people, 'cause 90% of the members (no offence) will not find use of these fantastic trackers, they'll just trade em the next day or week. To be honest I would rather delete them to give someone with 63rep & 35 trading threads

Hopefully we'll still see you here.

<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Last edited by Presto; 08-23-2007 at 07:50 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Goodness me i am shocked at this, lol you will have FST God Status now lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thats a nice giveaway.... i would love to have e**** for my flac needs....
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    nb please..is necessary ratio profs?..cause i donīt see anyone showing screns

have nb is my only dream man..i would like to have it so much..

tnx in advance

btw great giveaway
    Last edited by scotex; 08-23-2007 at 07:24 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    also dude, im at college and i can still work with my trackers, you should keep some you may regret it on free days you have, you may need somthing one day

Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast