Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: FTN Invite

ModEnigma's Avatar TorrentVibes *****
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    ModEnigma, I see you're anti trader and how you obtained all those trackers ? Cuz if you obtained those without scamming someone(excluding trade) you should got FTN by now.
    LOL!look man you are not the only guys that you are members in Trackers!I have friends that invited me!I am not scammer and never scammed anyone cause i dont trade!ok?All are clean invited and not accounts! I am member in other forums too that are giving FREE invites!Get a life!All the life is not scamming and Trackers Collector!I just requested an invited and nothing more!If some one could help me thats good!If some one doesnt help me i just have to w8 and only hope that i will obtain an invite if it is possible!

P.S.
    If some one is a member in a lot of trackers thats automatically means that he obtained the invites from trading or from scamming?LOL!Think about it
    Also i cant believe why i have to get 1500 posts and also trade invites to get a free invite!Ifc you wnat i will have tommorow 1000 posts by posting in all the giveaways "Great Give away m8" or"Good luck my friend"!I dont do that!I think that the posts must be woth and not spamming just for increasing the variety of posts!
    Last edited by ModEnigma; 08-28-2007 at 06:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Right this one has gone too off topic for me. Next time, read warnings. It's that simple

Locked for the obvious reason

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345