Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ppl Who Cant Pay For Internet (free For Ever)

i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    ok ppl heres a way 2 get @ least 2months of aol for free sometimes more depedning how fast AOL can work their ASSes

ok first of all u dont have to worry about canceling when thehours have run out

my way is safe and u can make endless acounts with out any of ur "real" info

step 1: ofcourse u need an AOL Cd (any versoin) duh..
    step 2: use this seriol # number and user to register a new acount( cause the new 1ns dont allow u 2 pay buy phone...this info dose.
    8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    step 3: type any info u like but dont put any not any of ur info! fake phone # fake name etc. (ps) dont worry it dosent check if ur dialing from the actual phone number """big mistake AOL made""" lol ( oh!!!! and rememberchoose the option 2 pay by phone)

step 4: just make up a username and password (dont get 2 attached 2 this username it will not last more than say 2-3months just use AIM acounts etc. )

step5: make an other free acount just follow the steps 1-4 duh....

step6: remember using these steps will never recuire u 2 pay anything.. even if uve lasted a long time with ur acount u will never C any charges on ur phone bill ive done this for a years now....but now i GOTS dsl HAHA

P.S. #2 ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    hey good job in finding this out but its not a good idea to let that go i did that for years too but if you tell people then AOhell might find out and that not a good thing for you or anyone you need to -close- this

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@2 July 2003 - 16:39
    hey good job in finding this out but its not a good idea to let that go i did that for years too but if you tell people then AOhell might find out and that not a good thing for you or anyone you need to -close- this
    oh wellz ill close it later need 2 get it out for while @ least cause some ppl need this
    and a PC with out internet is like a car with out gas

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@2 July 2003 - 16:39
    "AOHELL" lol good 1 hehee

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Before I got DSL i used ------- internet service and always had free service but normally it was supposed to be 9.99 a month I can't tell how to do it and what service cause then everyone will use it then they will catch on

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Why would you want infinate hours of AOHell? Even if it is for free...Bums shouldn't have to live with that kind of service

'goodbye'

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    my friend has its own idea on how to get free AOL, all you got to do is sign up for a aol acount and you get like 2 free months, when your time is about to expire just call AOL, you get a couple of automated choices just go to cancelling your account and when the opperater comes on the line and asks u why u want to cancel your supscription just make sure u tell them its for FINANCIAL reasons and they will give u 2 more free months. all u got to do is keep doing this before your time expires every two months, i know its a bit of a hassle but its not bad if u get free service my friend has been doing it for over a year now and has never payed a single cent. This way is little more complicated but u never have to worry about AOL tracking u down or somthing.

proud to be american

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    I do agree AOL is some bull but some people really need free internet

proud to be american

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Xanex's Avatar Poster
    A Semi-free AOL is to do what I did:

1)Sign up for the £5 a month thing (UK Only I think)

2)Dial in and immediatly go into the Free Area:

Now most people think that while in the free area you can&#39;t use the internet, well you&#39;re wrong.

3)Surf using another browser like mozilla (not netscape tho, cos aol detects that,) I think IE works with this too.

I managed to go for about 5 months on this pricing plan and only use 1minute of the 300 free minutes you get per month with this plan. I then left for Uni and they had NTL ( and if you read the AOL TOS then u require a BT phone line to use aol and the Uni had their phone system done by NTL)

Try it I may work for you too. ( Tried and tested with AOL 4 , 5 and 6. Not sure about 7 or 8)

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I signed up with aol when v2.x was new. Never upgraded, never used it anyway beyond downloading great stuff from their old freeware/shareware archives which went all the way back to the mid &#39;80&#39;s. Now it costs me just US&#036;4.95/mo to keep up the acct as a handy extra email address. Some can&#39;t even afford this tho, and sharing good tips is worth the miniscule risk. These a-hole-ell fellas have big troubles of their own nowadays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast