Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 On Irc Now (workprint)

just thought id let u guys know (if u dont allready) te is on irc now.

http://www.ircspy.com/search.asp

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Enjoy your fake file my friend.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i thought there are no fakes on irc.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by llamaj Mim@30 June 2003 - 22:43
    i thought there are no fakes on irc.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL, there are fake files on all forms of filesharing programs my friend. You just have to learn how to weed them out. Use the verified here, and always check vcdquality, and nforce.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    has anybody actually downloaded it and confirmed that it is a fake or are you assuming that it is.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i found them here on kazaa... they were "tmd" but when i was downloading them they were downloading too fast thats how I know they're fake. im on a 56k modem. how could i possibly be downloading at 20k/bs , 30k/bs or even 40k/bs!!??!!?? huh? yeah right!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    VCDquality is your friend

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@1 July 2003 - 07:35
    i found them here on kazaa... they were "tmd" but when i was downloading them they were downloading too fast thats how I know they're fake. im on a 56k modem. how could i possibly be downloading at 20k/bs , 30k/bs or even 40k/bs!!??!!?? huh? yeah right!
    LOL What are you talking about? downloading that fast on a 5,56 modem? LOL you cant do that, and it has nothing to do with what file your getting, it has something to do with you lying on this forum. 30 kb/s on a 5,56 k modem lol !

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    did you read carefully what i said? that was my whole point. you CANT download at such speeds on a 56k modem! but those files WERE downloading at such speeds. why? i do not know....but they always ended up been fake files. that was my whole point...read the other opinions ...they were talking about the T# workprint probably being a fake. ugh...

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast