Thread: Comedy Torrent Sites?

xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So yeah, I like to laugh just as much as everyone else. I was wondering, whats a good torrent site that posts videos of comedy? You know, HBO specials, Comedy Central Presents... Stuff like that. I do not want MP3s of comedy since I can get those from oink... i want videos. Videos. I have plenty of mp3s, I want some videos now.

Thanks in advance. No I'm not asking for an invite here, but it would be nice if you had one laying around to throw it to me but I'm more interested in the names of the torrent sites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i was found some comedy trackers.. but they haven't a lot of torrents and i don't use its anymore.. i think in Demonoid you can find some..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by xbawksz View Post
    So yeah, I like to laugh just as much as everyone else. I was wondering, whats a good torrent site that posts videos of comedy? You know, HBO specials, Comedy Central Presents... Stuff like that. I do not want MP3s of comedy since I can get those from oink... i want videos. Videos. I have plenty of mp3s, I want some videos now.

Thanks in advance. No I'm not asking for an invite here, but it would be nice if you had one laying around to throw it to me but I'm more interested in the names of the torrent sites.

so far , I only saw dsome stuff...in various Trackers on "Last comic standing"