Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCT Down Again

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Could you please elaborate on what they have done for their members? Im really curious...
    something like giving oppurtunity to join new member by giving invite,longest freeleech, x3 x2 upload, fast pretimes,fast speed,fast browsing, short down time in year. and dont try to cry because server is down in the birthday.
    ScT didn't really do anything except designing a really really nice way of making money. Invites you can buy. The money they get from those invites i'd say 20% goes to the server and 80% in the pocket of feeling.

The fast speeds are from the USERS.

And im not crying buddy. I don't use the site anymore so i don't really care Nice day.
    Last edited by Me<3You; 08-28-2007 at 11:42 AM.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Only thing ill miss from ScT is iYoda. <3.
    Gotta agree with that. He was cute. His thread is closed on SCT - forum.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    not working....working, not working again

4. BitTorrent   -   #24

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post

That's why you removed your old user title?

If I remember correctly you had something like "SCT 4 lyfe"

"4 lyfe" didn't last for life for sure...
    Yep i was 110% for ScT. Things change, actually i should say greed makes people change.

I was for ScT when it was pre-pay2leech/pay4invites. Greed got the better of Feeling. 50 Euro for 4 invites?!...I've had Sysop access at a tracker before and it takes 2 clicks..TWO clicks, to allow a member to get 4 invites. Do you honestly believe 4 invites is worth 50 euros?

I'm not complaining. This FORUM is to share views of which i am .

if you want to pay you pay if not dont, is that easy. you see it in the bad way, but i undertand.... 50 euro can give me for food for 4 week for example, but also you forget that there rich or non rich people who want to waste their money just because of that shit invite. if i am the owner i do the same.

in 5 word, sct is not doing anything wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post

That's why you removed your old user title?

If I remember correctly you had something like "SCT 4 lyfe"

"4 lyfe" didn't last for life for sure...
    Yep i was 110% for ScT. Things change, actually i should say greed makes people change.

I was for ScT when it was pre-pay2leech/pay4invites. Greed got the better of Feeling. 50 Euro for 4 invites?!...I've had Sysop access at a tracker before and it takes 2 clicks..TWO clicks, to allow a member to get 4 invites. Do you honestly believe 4 invites is worth 50 euros?

So what ? Did they come and beat you to donate? Are users forced to pay? Didn't they gave out lots of invites over these past 2 years ? You would want an invite to be 5 $ so everybody can register? So that the unconfirmed user number would be 2 000 at all times . They gave you an oportunity to get some invites if you really want, nobody is forcing you. Is the site worse or what ? At filezone .ro for 6 euros you get 76 GB upload + 20 invites + 122 extra slots. Now that is a p2L site. They only care about money, they don't care that half the staff is 14 years old or that they have 40 uploaders and the upload is made by 2 ore 3 of them. Stop bashing the greatest tracker please
    Last edited by dragos; 08-28-2007 at 11:53 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    not working....working, not working again
    Regardless being up or down, SEED went just nice and smooth.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

So what ? Did they come and beat you to donate? Are users forced to pay? Didn't they gave out lots of invites over these past 2 years ? You would want an invite to be 5 $ so everybody can register? So that thge unconfirmed user number would be 2 000 at all times ? They gave you an oportunity to get some invites if you really want, nobody is forcing you? Is the site worse or what ? At filezone ].ro for 6 euros you get 76 GB upload + 20 invites + 122 extra slots. Now that is a p2l site. They only care about money, they don't cvare that half the staff is 14 years old or that they have 40 uploaders and the upload is made by 2 ore 3 of them. Stop bashing the greatest tracker please
    Your right, they didn't bash or "force" users to donate...

But its the concept/principle or w.e you want to call it. Having a PAY2LEECH/PAY4INVITES System in place is wrong. File sharing was started in the first place, to SHARE FILES for FREE.

Im not bashing it, im voicing my opionon. If you don't like it then i don't think you should be at forums..
    forum
    noun1. a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/forum

Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post

in 5 word, sct is not doing anything wrong.
    So tell me, why does the torrent community oppose invite sellers?.....
    Last edited by Me<3You; 08-28-2007 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Doesnt matter how much a site charges for invites. Pay2leech is wrong in terms of the p2p community and thats a fact. Simple as.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    is not the same, if you buy invite been a member and buy it from the owner and thinking at the same time to help the server payment. than buy it on ebay . anyway not all torrent community is opposite about pay4invite if is about help server paymeny..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast