Thread: ***harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    It's that time again. With Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix swooping into bookstores on June 21 we're all lost in the global phenomenon of Potter-mania. And as if the book wasn't enough to have most fans hopping madly with excitement like chocolate frogs on Red Bull, EA has decided to unleash a Quidditch game on all formats.
    Quidditch was one of the best-loved mini-challenges in the previous Harry Potter titles. So it's no surprise that the favourite game of wizards and witches has been spun out into an intricate experience that enables you to enjoy every aspect of the supernatural sport.

The first multiplayer Potter title, Quidditch World Cup lets you and a mate test your broomstick-battling abilities in one-on-one matches. And unlike in EA's other adventures, you can now control the Chasers and the Beaters as well as the Seeker.

Select any of the four Hogwarts House teams and get up to speed in a small inter-house cup. Once you've completed that, you're ready for the big league! This is an international world cup that gives you the opportunity to play as a number of teams from all over the globe - including Bulgaria featuring Victor Crum and the hard-hitting Nordics. Hold onto your Snitches, it's gonna be a wild ride.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    That looks really really really bad

3. Games   -   #3
    Harry s**

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Bawa your a pretty cool guy. I like the games you post, except this one! I will still like you regardless of what you post since "your a pretty cool guy"...but....

I'm sorry...that was inapropriate thing to post....so was the harry potter game

LOVE YA BRO... KEEP UP THE WORK WITH THE "GOOD" GAMES

5. Games   -   #5
    this game looks gd, u shouldn't put a game down before you've tried it

6. Games   -   #6
    Retired
    i think this are screenshots of the PSX version. I think (hope) the PS2/PC version will look allot better

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    where is harrys scar

8. Games   -   #8
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Ugh! I never liked quidditch I never understand how to play it. I don't look forward to movies made into games.