Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Terminator Movie

COME ON TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD TERMINATOR 4!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    TERMINATOR 3 you mean and how many times must people be told.

IT ISN'T OUT YET

You'll be told when it is, it seems to be you MeMeMeSoHorney starting all of these threads, so stop it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DONT HAVE A COW. OK? I SAID TERMINATOR 4 , CAN'T YOU READ? I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY , CUZ I HATE TO BE MAD , AND THAT POST BY UHHH THAT OTHER GUY WHO POSTED THE THREAD TITLED SIMPLY "TERMINATOR 3 - TERMINATOR 3" , I THINK HE/SHE MIGHT BE JUST TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE MAD. BUT I SAID T4 OK? AND MY LAST THREADS ARE ON PAGE 4 AND PAGE 5 , THERES THREE THREADS I MADE. THE TWO ABOUT TERMINATOR 3 AND ONE ABOUT AN MPEG PROBLEM I HAD . THIS IS A JOKE OK? IT WAS TO JUST PEE MMMM A VIRTUAL PEE , U KNOW? I PEED ONLINE. ANYWAYS , JUST CHILL OUT , I REPLY TO OTHERS THREADS/POSTS THAT DOESNT MEAN I START EM , OK , M8? TAKE CARE

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    tommorow is releasing date(4/07)

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    MMMM DO YOU MEAN ONLINE? AND IF SO , WHERE? I HOPE U MEAN T3 BTW!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@3 July 2003 - 08:46
    tommorow is releasing date(4/07)
    Wasnt it released yesterday 2/7/03

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@3 July 2003 - 09:26
    COME ON TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD TERMINATOR 4!!!
    try coming back in 2008 or somthin and i might be able to supply an hash for you

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I doubt there'll be a T4 after this movie is shown... I want to see T3, but I have a feeling it's just gonna suck. I mean, look at the rocky series.. that was about a boxer.. that's more believable, cuz he retires, then comes for a comeback.. but these guys just make it seem like everyting's so freakin' deadly, and then the good guy wins again.... I mean, come on, what's next? Another, DEADLIER robot that can destroy the entire EARTH!?!?!?!?.... it's so unrealistic.. just for once I'd like to see the good guy get slaughtered.. cuz THEN you realize how deadly the menace is (otherwise everyone goes into the movie going OOOO.. big bad baddie's not so tough!!!... but there's no bark to the baddie's toughness. Sure, the hero gets injured, but come on, how many times can the hero escape death??).. and then you make something BETTER to combat the force.. and then it wins and we're all happy. ... See? there's not much room left for improvement except for more explosions, more cursing, and more nudity. Storyline is DEAD, I mean, come on.. You can only improve on a story so much before it goes flat-out dead / boring. How many times can this terminator protect the leader of the resistance? I mean, do you honestly think that in T4 there's gonna be yet ANOTHER terminator to protect the leader of the resistance? It's just gonna get so boring.. they're gonna have to get creative.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    ye ther is a verision out no probably on IRC go nforce.nl and read the release info by UMS havent seen the quality but is sez CAM

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Another pointless post. Waste of time and space!

Why cant you keep it in the other T3 threads?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast