Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My trading list RS.COM and...

TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Have you read the OiNK rules and FAQ ? Probably not... I will tel you just one thing... STOP trading And i won't be surprised if more yout accounts will be disabled...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    Have you read the OiNK rules and FAQ ? Probably not... I will tel you just one thing... STOP trading And i won't be surprised if more yout accounts will be disabled...
    Are yoy CRAZY-IDIOT !!!

Why you are reported my account on OINK? It has given something you ? If only me mentioned accounts on OINK?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    LOL You are joking now ? It is so many community representatives around, you don't need to report this thread... They will find you without any help! Because just (as you said) "CRAZY-IDIOT" post the exact account details here for trading... And one more thing. If you use the same nick on other sites as well, believe me, that your account will be disabled soon (if already they are not)... So please next time don't post things like that... And blame yourself !!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    LOL You are joking now ? It is so many community representatives around, you don't need to report this thread... They will find you without any help! Because just (as you said) "CRAZY-IDIOT" post the exact account details here for trading... And one more thing. If you use the same nick on other sites as well, believe me, that your account will be disabled soon (if already they are not)... So please next time don't post things like that... And blame yourself !!!
    I don;t understand you.Why my account has been disabled on OINK ? So many users trading OINK accounts,and nothing has disabled.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Because they don't post how many MB they downloaded and uploaded and they don't use the same nick here as on OiNK... Do you understand now ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Because they don't post how many MB they downloaded and uploaded and they don't use the same nick here as on OiNK... Do you understand now ?
    Yes.I understand.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Thread locked to prevent further spam (or humiliation?).

@ajaxteam - In future, please be aware than nearly all torrent sites do not wish for their accounts to be traded. Therefor, if breaking that rule, and trying to trade an account, then your account will be disabled in no time because there are community representatives on FST that will hunt you down by searching the exact info you post.

I am positive you have learned the painful lesson, but hey, people learn from mistakes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12