Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: :) GIVEAWAY REVTT invites x2

melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    oh no 1 is gone, and i think i ll be punished for being honest and wanted to do giveaways of my own, next time for me thanks anyway
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Please consider me for an invite.
    I have great speeds to upload and share.
    Why do I deserve one?
    Unlike many here I am a fresh starter but armed with great speeds, want to get to where you all are and share the invites like how you all do.
    I have been browsing the forums for the last 30 days, still trying to build high ratios and get good trackers. I was fortunate to get Torrent Leech since their invite opened and straight away have started seeding.
    I was also fortunate to get HDBits, an invite from Stg Major and that helped with get HDTV programs.
    I dont have any level 6 or above tracker to boast. However I have many trackers below Level 5 and would love to have a tracker above Level 6. Given my high upload speeds I can contribute to a power tracker as RevTT.
    More I will stand as testimony to your invite and you will see that it was rewarded to somebody who made good use of it and contributed to the community.
    Please help me get a good tracker and also help many others like me who will come to FST.
    Thanks and Regards. E.
    Last edited by embolism; 08-29-2007 at 05:17 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi. i will appreciate invite to revtt becouse i was looking for it long time ago and i really need great o-day tracker with great content and pretimes. revtt is just what iam looking for. And i made a few giveaways for 4lvl tracker. i hope you'll choose me .
    btw my computer is up about half year now
    Last edited by vytexx; 08-29-2007 at 06:54 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    hi man
    great giving away
    im looking for this site long time
    im power user in all trackers i have
    can i get it please thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    may i have revTT invitation because i was looking for it for a long time i am not a trader or cheater i can show you all my ratios speed test i need that tracker because i have heard that they have a very good speeds and they have a good contekt especially 0day stuff and i have never been in there and i hope that you will made me happy and made me to be in there ...
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 08-29-2007 at 07:17 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hi
    i like to be a part of this tracker and i was really looking for it for some time
    it's good tracker very nice speeds and good to have,never been there before .
    so if you may spare me an invite ; it will be very nice from you.
    i need it for my personal use only.
    and promise no cheat nor trade
    thanks in advance.

ps: ready to show you any ratios proof you like
    Last edited by SAM; 08-29-2007 at 07:47 AM.

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Can I have RevTT please. This will be my only chance since I dont trade accs/invites, so I'd be really grateful if you can give it to me. I seed for the sake of sharing, not for getting my ratio up, and I'm sure i wont let you down.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i'll use it thats a fact ,and i never been there i try for open invites to it but no avail im not a cheater never will be or been accused and im a great seeder every site im on have great share ratios and can provide proof ...but if there are more deserving ill just wait till next time thx for the opp
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Want to put forward my request again.
    Reason: The same reason as per my previous post in this same thread.
    I have been looking for a higher level account and RevTT has lots of value for content and speed.
    I dont want to be imposing or demanding in anyway. As said before I have had low level trackers and have decent upload and download ratios on those. Cannot boast of GIGs of uploads since I havent been active till recently.
    Hopefully, request will be granted.
    I can give you ratios on all tracker I have and maintain ratio more than 1.
    At imtorrents i have ratio above 1, that was the most used tracker till now.
    I want to share the joy of giving invites by solidly establishing myself just like you all.
    Thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Recoba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i have been looking for revtt for a long time man can i have it please ?

if u want i can provide u screens from big trackers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast