Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARNING , for all pple who makes give away

Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i live in palestine [/quote]

u mean israel,right?
    btw,if u want an invite send me your email,i have 4 now.[/quote]

did i say israel somethin
    nevermind u are idiot ,
    we don't need to get out of the topic
    so if u need to talk pm me

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    For God's sake it was a joke.
    take it easy.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well I was at BitmeTV irc channel just now and I found out why I lost my account. Out of 7 people I invited in the period of 18 weeks or so. 4 cheated and 1 had dupe accounts. The whole tree got deleted. However because I didn't do anything bad directly my invitee did not lose his account. I'm glad he kept his account becasue this guy one day just offered me BitmeTV out of the blue and I had it for 23 weeks.

They did say that FST is a shitty place and asked me why I'm a member here and said that if I don't trade why I hang around here. Wow! that was very shitty.

It's sad though. I try to choose people careful. You can never be careful enough I guess. I never expected that 4 out of the 7 people that I invited would cheat.

For those that know me. I'm very anti trader and I do try to choose people careful and I do giveaways. But I guess this changes a lot now. You really can't trust many people anymore. Even if they seem legit.

Also I never got to see a warning cause they found 1 cheater and then checked the others and found them and just disabled all the accounts including mine for inviting them.
    Last edited by saulin; 08-29-2007 at 07:38 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bob2500 View Post
    For God's sake it was a joke.
    take it easy.
    sorry
    okai m8
    but u don't have to say that u know why ,, u know my feeling about that country called ........
    any way
    okai
    sorry
    i have to say it
    sorry again

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    This "warning" is the basics of giveaways. If you don't check who you are giving free invites/accounts to, then you're bound to invite someone who is a cheater/invite seller. As I have seen in a couple of your giveaway threads, it says "no rulz, no pm". All the more reason for the cheaters to get their hands on a freebie to go cheat with.. Understand what I'm saying?

Giveaways are not a bad thing, they are good - Considering you give them away to the right people (or rather, prevent giving them to the wrong people ). Just consider yourself lucky it was TL you got banned from instead of a high rated tracker. You can get another TL account when your IP changes (in the Middle East I think 99% of IP's are static).

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i only invite people i kno either physically, or if they are my closest frndz

thats y i have many invites left at my TD acc, and other trackers too

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    "NO RULZ
    JUST ASK"

What did you really expect when you don't even ask your invitees NOT to trade your invite?
    What did you really expect when you give away your invites to just anyone here without taking into consideration whether they are hardcore traders or not?

Ebay is the most famous site for trades. All kinds of trades.
    Apparently one of the persons you invited forwarded your invite to ebay to get some money.

If you had given away a more rare invite he would have asked even more money for that.

I am sorry about your loss but unless you do some research of your possible invitees this will happen to you again here.

You don't have to be nice here with anyone. There are some people who deserve an invite, but there are even more who deserve a punch in their face.

i wouldn't say more than : this is the first and the best post i have untill now in my thread for sure
    and i admit that i have learn too much from u man specially in ebay explain just u are very helpfull

but i have some comment pls
    in ur first q : i think i would like to do that but how can i know and watch that person if he trade it or not ??????!!!!
    i don't think i can coz i have more than 100 person who i gave them invites , so it's very hard .

in ur second q : i think i made these give aways thread to help new pple who haven't much and who make some posts and in the same time they have to make some comments in this community so i will be sure that they love to stay here without getting banned .
    but u are right in almost everything but what should i say if i don't care for some accs if they are banned or not ........ i will keeeep this give away threads open and open
    so thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot for this great post and advice

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I still have my 10 Oink invites and I had 7 left at BitmeTV... You are right though. You really have to be careful with invites. lol the BitmeTV staffer I talked to said that 90% of cheaters come from FST. They erally don't seem to like FST. If you are a member here. They assume that you trade as well.

<tequilavip> the guy that invited saulin says he met him on filesharingtalk as well
    <saulin> I'm one of the most anti traders people haha. Look me up.
    <saulin> The guy that invited me, offered me the invite for free
    <saulin> I did not trade with him
    <tequilavip> the guy that invited you was apparently not trading, but he was warned for inviting you anyway.
    <Q> as I said.. the company u keep..
    <tequilavip> if you're such an anti-trader, why would you participate in a shitty site like filesharingtalk?
    <Q> even REALity said the other day "we don't give 2 cents what torrent sites think"
    <tequilavip> the sole purpose of that site is to facilitate account and invite trading
    <tequilavip> over half of our cheaters get their invites there
    <Q> anyways.. sorry saulin.. but u brought too many nasties to the site.. who brought more nasties.. so you wont be enabled
    <tequilavip> yep
    <saulin> Ok one thing is disabling me for inviting someone that cheated and another one is acusing me of being a trader or just judging me for being a member of FST. I have got most of my trackers for free at FST without any trades. I'm there to help others. I do giveaways to people that I feel deserve the invites. Although I did learn a lesson now
    <tequilavip> inviting anyone to ANY site through filesharing talk is not a good idea, since your more likely than to ivnite a cheater. that's who most of their members are. don't be surprised if people you've invited to other sites through FST get you banned on other sites too... chances are good you've invited several cheaters to some of your other sites
    * Q has quit IRC (Input/output error)
    <saulin> Yeah but did you just found out that they all cheated at once or 1 by 1. Because I invited those people over 18 weeks or so
    <saulin> That's why I think I should have got a warnign and I would not have invited anyone else
    <tequilavip> and for the record, you did get a warning for inviting a cheater, but then 2 more of your invitees got caught being naughty within hours, and 2 bad invites = ban most of the time, and 3=ban ALL of the time
    <tequilavip> and you had 4.
    <tequilavip> at LEAST 4. the other 3 were banned before they had a chance to cheat
    <saulin> Ok so then you are saying you found them all out at once and that's why I never even got to read the warning
    <saulin> Fair enough
    <tequilavip> no, I found one , and then several hours later found 2 more
    <tequilavip> same day
    <tequilavip> but yeah, you likely never saw the warning
    <tequilavip> but that's life
    * rangerdave_AFK has quit IRC (Quit: )
    <saulin> No worries! as long as my invitee did not lose his account is cool because he knew I was legit and trusted me
    <saulin> thanks for the help

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    <tequilavip> the guy that invited saulin says he met him on filesharingtalk as well
    <saulin> I'm one of the most anti traders people haha. Look me up.
    <saulin> The guy that invited me, offered me the invite for free
    <saulin> I did not trade with him
    <tequilavip> the guy that invited you was apparently not trading, but he was warned for inviting you anyway.
    <Q> as I said.. the company u keep..
    <tequilavip> if you're such an anti-trader, why would you participate in a shitty site like filesharingtalk?
    <Q> even REALity said the other day "we don't give 2 cents what torrent sites think"
    <tequilavip> the sole purpose of that site is to facilitate account and invite trading
    <tequilavip> over half of our cheaters get their invites there
    <Q> anyways.. sorry saulin.. but u brought too many nasties to the site.. who brought more nasties.. so you wont be enabled
    <tequilavip> yep
    <saulin> Ok one thing is disabling me for inviting someone that cheated and another one is acusing me of being a trader or just judging me for being a member of FST. I have got most of my trackers for free at FST without any trades. I'm there to help others. I do giveaways to people that I feel deserve the invites. Although I did learn a lesson now
    <tequilavip> inviting anyone to ANY site through filesharing talk is not a good idea, since your more likely than to ivnite a cheater. that's who most of their members are. don't be surprised if people you've invited to other sites through FST get you banned on other sites too... chances are good you've invited several cheaters to some of your other sites
    * Q has quit IRC (Input/output error)
    <saulin> Yeah but did you just found out that they all cheated at once or 1 by 1. Because I invited those people over 18 weeks or so
    <saulin> That's why I think I should have got a warnign and I would not have invited anyone else
    <tequilavip> and for the record, you did get a warning for inviting a cheater, but then 2 more of your invitees got caught being naughty within hours, and 2 bad invites = ban most of the time, and 3=ban ALL of the time
    <tequilavip> and you had 4.
    <tequilavip> at LEAST 4. the other 3 were banned before they had a chance to cheat
    <saulin> Ok so then you are saying you found them all out at once and that's why I never even got to read the warning
    <saulin> Fair enough
    <tequilavip> no, I found one , and then several hours later found 2 more
    <tequilavip> same day
    <tequilavip> but yeah, you likely never saw the warning
    <tequilavip> but that's life
    * rangerdave_AFK has quit IRC (Quit: )
    <saulin> No worries! as long as my invitee did not lose his account is cool because he knew I was legit and trusted me
    <saulin> thanks for the help
    Moral of the story tvip is a nut case? Talk to ibslice for a fair and totally unbaised resolution. The rest of the bitmetv staff are nutcases
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    and this is some pms which i appreciate the senders too much :

Quote Originally Posted by snowprince
    Hi mate,
    I have seen you regularly on FST, and know well from the threads that you are a very nice chap. It's sad to hear someone has sold those TL acc on ebay. Very unfortunate. You try to help someone without asking anything, and they do such a bad thing. It's very bad. I am with you in your feelings.

I pm'ed you just to tell, I have some TL invites, and since your acct has been disabled there, I can give you an invite. Let me know.

Also, on that medical ebooks thread, I saw your reply that you dl medical ebooks. Are you also a doctor.

SP

Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny
    hello if you need an TL invitation just pm me ur mail and i will give it to you....

realy thanxx pple
    but i can manage my self
    maybe admins will help me in getting my acc back maybe who knows

and i will stay helpfull coz if i will have a trouble in a big site i hope to find like these pple

Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-29-2007 at 07:50 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast