Thread: hdbits.ro???

Poster BT Rep: +4
    What happened to all torrents at hdbits.ro???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    darkeingel's Avatar Spammer BT Rep: +3
    From Date System 2007-08-28 22:09:24 Our server hard drive just crashed.. we managed to put a back-up from about a week ago.. sorry for the inconvenience.. in a couple of days we will fix everything and after that there will be a freeleech period..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    They need a couple of days to fix this? Whoa, that screams professionality and skill, NOT.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Crashes happen man. I'd like to see you run a tracker...
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Crashes happen man. I'd like to see you run a tracker...
    I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I do know what I'm talking about ... and to be honest, it's not that difficult to see errors and possible improvements on this issue. For example: a week old backup that doesn't even work. A backup is per definition a duplicate version of (a file or) an entire computer system, retained for use if the original is rendered unuseable. Well, shouldn't this duplicate also include what is most important for a tracker, the torrents?

Doing all this stuff on a private basis is certainly more of a challenge because opportunity and cost are limited and I really respect that as I had been struggling with something like that as well. The thing is, with some time, knowledge and dedication this could be "give us some hours to correct that" instead of "a couple of days". I know some people with private (and financially limited) projects who love what they do, they're prepared for an event like this. I'm sure the unprepared will learn in time

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    lol, Thanks for the heads up! All torrents are back except the one i was leeching.

But found it on hdbits.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i think HDbits will be fine now.. and i hope they don't have any problems in the future..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    i think HDbits will be fine now.. and i hope they don't have any problems in the future..
    htf do you get away with permanent spamming of these boards?