Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCT sucks

S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I decided to create this thread because like me there are lots of people that are willing to give alot of trackers in trade for SCT.

D'ont do it.

1-SCT is overrated, TL is much better has much more content and same speeds

2-SCT is alot harder to seed than TL, RevTT or any other generalist tracker.

3-SCT has a lot of spy's here at FST and they disable your account with no reasons at all. they're fuckin lunatic CIA spy's

4-Even if you donate you get banned without any explanation

I guess I made my point.

I created this thread after getting my account disabled, and after trying to talk with them. but even with donor status the admins dont have the minimum respect for you and treat you like a criminal.

They even banned me without no explanation from their Irc when I was trying to explain myself. A simple"sorry mate but i'm not enabling your account was enough" but instead I got a Goodbye SCT kickban.

All this because I had some ratio screenies posted here at FST and because I have a thread offering Sct for trade.

I see that different people gets different kinds of treatment.

Some dudes trade invites here and get no warnings at all, others like me that kept a nice ratio and even donated get banned.

Please do your self a favor a keep you "low level" accounts

Sct is not torrents heaven. I had it for a couple of weeks and still leech most of my stuff from TL ( at least at TL you get what you pay for when you donate, that is a trully vip status)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    flaVius's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Same speeds huh? Not even close.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    he's just frustrated he got banned , and just needs a way to expres his anger, nothing more. And he is wrong, ScT is above any other tracker made by man today
    Last edited by dragos; 08-30-2007 at 09:45 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cai0's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    He is right though. For a non-swedish 10mbit/10mbit user or someone without a seedbox ScT is almost abnormally hard to buffer because these pricks above upload like watery shit which flows abnormally fast. And for such a user who's download does not exceed 1 mb /s TL is fine! just as swebits and bitsoup. So FUCK ScT.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    S.L.B, if you would've been caught trying to trade TL, they would've taken the same measures regardless of your donator status.

Cai0 I have a 1mbit upstream and I don't put much time into "ratio building", yet I have a ratio of better than average. It's an urban legend, that it's impossible to seed on SCT. Yes, it is hard, but there are sites, that are much harder.
    Last edited by Presto; 08-30-2007 at 09:49 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You where trying to trade the account, so they baned you. What do you find so unusual in this?
    SCT is the f*cking best tracker, why would anyone trade it?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    How do you know that Presto, has it happened to you? NO, it has happened to him with ScT so he can judge about that, and obviously he traded TL before or something and he was VIP and they traded him like it, learn how to read man and dont make conclusions which are based on only your opinion!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +3

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You r the first one who say that SCT sucks

1-SCT is overrated, TL is much better has much more content and same speeds
    overrated? same speed?
    u should buy a seedbox and then compare the speeds...

2-SCT is alot harder to seed than TL
    FREELEECH + x3 upload !!

because I have a thread offering Sct for trade.
    it's funny because u say this sentence like it's not wrong (trading accounts), dude every tracker if they see u trading an account they will disable... just enter through proxy!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    You where trying to trade the account, so they baned you. What do you find so unusual in this?
    SCT is the f*cking best tracker, why would anyone trade it?
    ScT if best tracker? Kiss me ass man, what is on ScT gets on all other trackers and sometimes even faster than on ScT. If you can't wait 1 hour or 1 day for the upload on TL then you are an impatient person! And the speeds man, whats wrong waiting 2 hours to download a DVDR? You geeks leave your pc on all day so I do not see the problem here.

About the trading you are right.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast