Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need your help i know it`s my fault

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Tupac and znik are right it's still worth a try. Tracker staff aren't idiots there are other ways to figure out if it's your account besides your email. But even if they don't believe you in the very least you can get the accounts banned.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    If he has static IP, he could proove to the staff that he is the original owner
    Yes I totally agree. They have no reason to doubt your honesty if you have the same IP as the last time you logged in and the time before that and the time before that, Basically if you had the same IP for a long time then you should be able to get it back with out hitches like znik mentioned too.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yes u have to get into the irc channel and talk to the staff
    someone stole my pt and revtt and thors b4 and i get into the irc channel of each tracker and they were very helpful i got them all back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12