Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: ScN Closing Down...

meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Some of you here speak of what you do not know off!!

that is it for me at this point.
    if you only had a clue of what i know about them.. sigh

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    So what did they do? Did they send out all their users' IP addresses, emails and user names? If so, why did they do that?

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Also like that he was not so good

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    I can't also how come atracker like FTN is having (Silver (Icerdicer) -SCN staff participating in current actions) as their moderator ,it's really adisgrace that some scumbag who don't carry about anyone's privacy is among this fine tracker

I can't also understand how come someone like (Agent47 -SCN Sysop) is still keeping all his accs in almost all trackers like FTWR,E****,FTN,TL and alot others ,infact he shoudl be erased from existance after the disgrace he has been giving to some btstaff who trusted and supported him

It's one of the most humiliating closures i have ever seen ,They think they went off with a bang but they went off with shame and disgrace ,i am sure no one will be missing you
    I also want to add that Nightmeare (TheDVDClub Community Rep) gave out my TheDVDClub info to those SCN kids.

I know this because they posted my email, which I only use in TheDVDClub... There's also another FST member who confirms that his nickname that was posted is the one that he only uses in TheDVDClub.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    How about we don't give them all the attention they so dearly want.

They posted a couple of email addresses and IPs....whoopdie-doo. Sounds like no one even had a single account interrupted.

Let's move on to brighter days.

yo

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112