I'm buying a new system, though it's my first time building it from scratch with components. Could you guys just give some insight into whether or not everything is compatible, and if I need to make any adjustments?
Altogether comes to about £606. I'm probably gonna need to downgrade some stuff like the CPU and GPU since I may need a monitor to go with it too. It's gonna mainly be used for things like graphics (Photoshop and maybe some 3D stuff), gaming (though not too hardcore) and other basic crap.
- Gigabyte GA P35C DS3R
- Intel Core 2 Quad Pro Q6600 "LGA775 Kentsfield" 2.40GHz (1066FSB) - Retail
- Corsair 2GB DDR2 XMS2-6400C5 TwinX (2x1GB)
- Leadtek GeForce 8600 GT Extreme 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
- Western Digital Caviar SE16 320GB 3200AAKS SATA-II 16MB Cache - OEM
- 530w Tagan EasyCon TG530-U15 2Force Silent Modular
- Lian-Li PC-7 PLUS Aluminium Midi-Tower Case
- Pioneer DVR-112D 18x18 DVD±RW Dual Layer ReWriter
- About £20 for some fans
But yeah, any major issues with compatibility or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.