Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT Account Disabled! Help!!!

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by goinclubbin View Post
    I still got FTWR and no the name is not goinclubbin it's ********. Anyway, I found out my inviter got banned for open trading. I saw his post but I was invited long before that How is it my fault when he is my inviter. I can't stop him from posting an old account. He gave me an invite , no strings attached and it was over a week before he posted his old account. I don't understand? I would appreciate somebody helping me.
    You only have to register with p2p-network to join the channel. Type /msg nickserv register password email after you connect. The older your account, the more likely you'll be re-enabled.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you make it sound so easy,
    wrong...,,,each member has their own unique passcode
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    you make it sound so easy,
    wrong...,,,each member has their own unique passcode
    You don't need a passcode to join #sct.support It would be kind of pointless password-protecting a support channel wouldnt it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Btw. SCT usually doens't ban both inviter and and invitee.
    Yes, they do....the whole "TREE" collapse.Obviously the Original Inviter ... anything happens to him.....bye !1 Bye !1

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

That's true. But my friend gave me the whole don't trade, don't cheat, don't sell lecture so, it was a surprise to me when he posted his account up for sale. I felt pretty secure as an invitee because he said that he had never given out an invite before. The reason he did give out an invite was because he said I was a nice guy. I have never traded yet. I still got the leasweb server, I still have my astalavista account, not that I didn't want to trade, but nobody is willing to go thru a middleman. Besides that my account is older than all my recent post. Maybe like 01ramos s it may be my buffer, but in my peers group it clearly said leaseweb and there were people in the forums that downloaded way more than me!

Could somebody direct me to a ScT staff member please?

Type /msg nickserv register then what?

I spoke with the staff and they think I traded because of him posting a BT rep on me. He posted because earlier I gave him a bitme account when he lost a contest. I don't believe it! I didn't even speak 3 minutes before I got booted off of IRC. Even if you not wrong you lose Thanks to the previous posters for trying to help me out. If a Sct member would look a little more closely he will see that I did indeed give out an invite But I don't think that's going to happen
    Last edited by goinclubbin; 08-30-2007 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    say bye to SCT ....post your email so i can send you a TL invite.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by goinclubbin View Post
    That's true. But my friend gave me the whole don't trade, don't cheat, don't sell lecture so, it was a surprise to me when he posted his account up for sale. I felt pretty secure as an invitee because he said that he had never given out an invite before. The reason he did give out an invite was because he said I was a nice guy. I have never traded yet. I still got the leasweb server, I still have my astalavista account, not that I didn't want to trade, but nobody is willing to go thru a middleman. Besides that my account is older than all my recent post. Maybe like 01ramos s it may be my buffer, but in my peers group it clearly said leaseweb and there were people in the forums that downloaded way more than me!

Could somebody direct me to a ScT staff member please?

Type /msg nickserv register then what?

I spoke with the staff and they think I traded because of him posting a BT rep on me. He posted because earlier I gave him a bitme account when he lost a contest. I don't believe it! I didn't even speak 3 minutes before I got booted off of IRC. Even if you not wrong you lose Thanks to the previous posters for trying to help me out. If a Sct member would look a little more closely he will see that I did indeed give out an invite But I don't think that's going to happen

I feel for U Man, I know how it it "feel" when U are wronly accussed. Try This :
    SCT

/server juggernaut.us.p2p-network.net:6667

/j #sct.support

Register a Nick: /msg NickServ REGISTER <password> <email> replace <password> and <email> with your password and email address.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 08-30-2007 at 06:11 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thanks for the information, but it says that my nickname is already registered Can you tell what to do after you see that message?? Thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    If you're the one who reg'd it, do: /msg nickserv identify <password>

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I didn't register a password at first

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast