Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: Why SCT sucks

KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.B View Post
    Dont you want to invite-me to your comunity? I promisse to donate 20€ in my first day
    Promisse not to trade, after all the big reason for trading is to reach the arrow, after reaching the arrow there's no point in trading,

^That's wt i was talking about from the begining, ppl keep begging for FTN invite, and they won't get it, i mean for how long u plan to wait till Brandon or any other member become kind enough to invite u!, this is really ashamed thing, i managed to join F*** in no time, the sysop was a really kind and generous guy, and he invited me by him self while he don't even know me, why Brandon refuse to show the same?

Do i have to keep on begging and yelling all my life all over the forums to get FTN invite, sounds pathetic really.

Quote Originally Posted by Diliman65 View Post
    Absolutly FTN..is best! and staff is great... SCT staff has very much to learn there...
    They learned to give everyone the FAIR chance to join thier tracker (so no one will be forced to trade anything to get SCT invite, and no one will be forced to buy any invite from ebay or any other places), fair enough to me ... i said it once and ill say it twise, u can pay only once to SCT to get your invite, then they will not force u to pay again if u don't want to.

FTN is a great place, but they are making it so hard on new members to join, even if they deserve to be there.
    Last edited by KSA; 08-31-2007 at 02:07 PM.
    FLiP all the way!

2. BitTorrent   -   #182
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Welcome to sct, where the staff have enlarged ego's and the users come last (unless you pay)
    oh stfu plz like u and ur mods woudlnt do the same thing

3. BitTorrent   -   #183
    morenoy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    who ever got banned from SCT says the staff sucks
    but the SCT community is great! their packs are great! their speeds are super great!
    and the amount of their content is great!
    in final conclusion all the trackers are here to take profits... but you dont have to donate to be able to enjoy their fruits!
    dont want it dont use it this thread is pure spam! you want to get down on SCT because they kicked you out of their tracker because you broke their rules! next time be more careful, because i believe that even if you were breaking FTN rules you would find yourself out of there so blame only yourself!

4. BitTorrent   -   #184
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diliman65 View Post
    get banned without any explanation...you got that right!...all becouse this shit head djGrrr hi is admin on sct and Trancetraffic..a real asshole
    you was trying to trade a sct invite! be grateful that you still have your tt account

also looks like you will soon lose one of your accounts here - Diliman or Diliman65
    Last edited by sperm; 08-31-2007 at 10:04 PM. Reason: edit

5. BitTorrent   -   #185
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post

"F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

6. BitTorrent   -   #186
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    great speeds,
    gorgeous uploaders,
    extreme packs,
    united community,
    cool forums and IRC,

far the best tracker

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819