Thread: Need Help Fast

The Last King Of SCT BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Need Help Fast guys someone stole my mail and changed the password and the secret question so if you please anyone can help me getting it back it have a lot of my accounts on it and i also used for the mailing at the university so if any 1 from Google is here please help me

thanks to all

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sorry mate for your loss but i dont know how to help you> but you should consider changing email for all of your trackers cuz if that someone has access to your main email then he has access to all of your trackers

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    The Last King Of SCT BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ok but i want that mail back man its my primary and i use it for my university study and i can prove that this is my mail i have the confirming and the inviting mail and the verification code so please some1 help me guys

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    Did you have a secondary account specified? If so, chances are the hacker hasn't bothered to change it.

There are instructions here on how to recover your account, even if all your password change attempts fail.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thanks buddy i make a report and i will just wait thanks man again