Thread: Pisexy - question

Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Can somebody tell me how to change password at Pisexy? I searched for it - but all I found was the opp. to change Email.
    Thank U very much! I really appreciate it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    You cant change. You have to use the pass they give along with the PIN number.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thank U. I really thought I missed something.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    if you really want to change the password.. you can try recovering password.. right ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    yes, that can be done. But again you cant change that new pass. What necronomicon is asking is can we change the pass they gave to some more secure one that we can remember. And that we can do. We have to use the pass they given.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    U have to recover the password and they will send the xtra security Code

Nick

Password

Security Code

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    iAm1Blood BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to change password at Pisexy? I searched for it - but all I found was the opp. to change Email.
    Thank U very much! I really appreciate it.
    Check the Pisexy-Help Forum

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    OOps...there it is...

AT THE PRESENT TIME, YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD OR PINCODE. THIS SYSTEM WAS PUT IN PLACE TO HELP INCREASE SECURITY. KEEP A COPY OF THE EMAIL YOU GET WITH THE INFORMATION AND SHOULD YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO SET COOKIES, THEN YOU CAN SIMPLY READ THE EMAIL TO GET THE PASSWORD AGAIN.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I had an account 2 and a half months ago. Actually I had just donated $50.00 to the site. Then I left for Japan and when I tried to log in there it said I needed a pin code. When I tried to get it, it said no username or email was recognized. I want my account back but do not know the pin and do not have anyone's email. CAN SOMEBODY please help me out here. It's been too long now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastmaster View Post
    I had an account 2 and a half months ago. Actually I had just donated $50.00 to the site. Then I left for Japan and when I tried to log in there it said I needed a pin code. When I tried to get it, it said no username or email was recognized. I want my account back but do not know the pin and do not have anyone's email. CAN SOMEBODY please help me out here. It's been too long now.
    PM me w/ your account info and i'll check it out for you....