Thread: Neat Trick That Gave My Downloads A Boost

Hope this isnt old news or anything but I had to post this

In the traffic folder uncheck the file you are downloading so you can see all the people you are downloading from
    Now manually find more sources from each person making sure to get the ones that say 0.00k/s

Gave my downloads a shot in the arm got the two towers at 350k sec!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Definitely old news and a direct rip off of bobdobbs post (with 171 replies) , maybe a type of pointless joke?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    lol. Old news but it still works.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    nice tip, i tried and it really work and to those guys if u know that is an old news then why post ur comments becasue some people dont know about these tips (like me) give him a break. once again nice tip and thanks for telling me Ambush333

5. File Sharing   -   #5

In the traffic folder uncheck the file you are downloading so you can see all the people you are downloading from
    Now manually find more sources from each person making sure to get the ones that say 0.00k/s

Spot the difference there is none

It may well be a good idea but its lifted of the same page of the forum, whats the point of starting a new thread when its there already with 171 posts attached?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by b33fy@4 July 2003 - 09:53

It may well be a good idea but its lifted of the same page of the forum, whats the point of starting a new thread when its there already with 171 posts attached?
    lol yea.. dont ripp other users posts...
    If u want to do that, use newsgroups.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+11 July 2003 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 11 July 2003 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-b33fy@4 July 2003 - 09:53

Gave my downloads a shot in the arm got the two towers at 350k sec&#33;

Gave my downloads a shot in the arm got the two towers at 350k sec&#33;

lol yea.. dont ripp other users posts...
    If u want to do that, use newsgroups. [/b][/quote]
    haha fuckin cant see the old post with the same name&#33;