Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Club 2 Probs

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ok wen i try to launch the game it just gets my computer busy for 5 secs and then nuthin happens...i stay dere???can u tell me wuts rong...i hav windows xp pro and 32 mb sis video card plzzzzzzzz help me

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Games   -   #2
    anyone plzz????i wud reallly appreciate it.....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Same thing happend to me...the problem is you have to put the crack in the main directory. The crack is loacted on one of the disk. Hope this helps

4. Games   -   #4
    ok now wen i launch it it says COULD NOT START GRAPHICS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 32bpp mode AND DX9-CLASS VIDEO DRIVER.....

i hav put my computer in 32 bit mode and i hav a sis 32mb video card....how can i fix this

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #5
    do you got directx 9 installed? I don't know if you need but its good to have it installed.

Also make sure your video card drivers are up to date. I sound like a suport site...lol. Though its true. You should have it updated if not already to the most recent drivers.

EDIT: I changed the first sentence from "you got direct x 9 installed." to "do you got directx 9 installed?". I must not have made it clear, I'm thinking you can hear my tone of voice and know i was asdking a question lol. I'm on the computer too much....

6. Games   -   #6
    i hav directx 9a installed and where do i update my drivers from???but i think they r updated...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Games   -   #7
    Ok well if they're updated then...hrmm... Does your video cards suport direct x 9..I really don't know in this situation. Try starting the game from the MC.exe file in the main directory instead of a shortcut. I can't really help you hear unless your video card doesnt suport directx or something. May have to wait untill someone who knows comes in this topic, they may be able to help you, I'm stumped...

8. Games   -   #8
    ok thx anywayz

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Games   -   #9
    Hey I tried....but...

What brand of video card do you have? SIS? or something, what were you saying. I dunno you may try re installing the game. Sorry I did the best I could, If I think of anything I'll post it. Hopefully someone nice will come in and maybe can clear this up a bit. I'll look around on some sites for known errors. See what I can do....

10. Games   -   #10
    yea i hav a SIS 300/305 video card i noe it suxs but vice city worked on it....and i just installed service pack 1 for xp and also installed the latest driver for my video card and still the same problem.....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast