Thread: Cd Burner

Poster
    i need help deciding a cheap and efficiant cd writer which is under he price range $130can please tell me which is a good one

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Under $130? that ain't cheap! you can get them as low as $25 now. Lg is pretty good for the money, sony, lots of others.
    Take a look at what burns they support and what you want to do with it.
    If you plan to make VCD's , get a better one. Same with karaoke. some just don't support it well.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I would recommend you get a LITE-ON LTR-52246S (or the latest BUSlink burner, which essentially is a LITE-ON LTR-52246S). It's a 52x 24x 52x with Buffer Underrun Protection and a very long list of features. I can also recommend any kind of Plextor CD Burner, they are probably the best but they are also the most expensive.

Go to www.pricewatch.com to find the lowest prices!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    thanx and i did not know that they are under 25$ damn

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    BTC do good cheap cd burners..honestly..if u live in the uk u can buy the one i'm usin now for a fiver,for some reason the tray wont open for the last few week i've been usin a flatended srew driver to open it

For the money u were thinkin of payin' u may aswell tri and get yourself an dvd burner!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    can a dvd burn cd's (eg vcd)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Asus burner

I would recommend the one for $42 bucks. Its not really any better than any other burner but I have one and I havent made any frisbees yet. Its a little screwy when dealing with CD-RW cds however so be forwarned if you get that one. But otherwise its a very solid CD burner.