Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Scn

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Well,that's very funny comments for the Almighty SCN staff ,so we can summarize what they said here in they following points

Silver or Icerdicer (Former SCN Sysop-Current SCN Mod and FTN mod ) is the best guy on earth ,He is an angel and he didn't know that his closest friend had all it planned ,he didn't even know that his close friend meant any harm because he is avery good person

Silver also never used the scn databse by any means in his FTN position because SCN staff have nothing to hide ,They just tend to post everything in public

SCN staff didn't store fst members details who were also scn members and pass them to other trackers (because members privacy are the most important thing they have)

SCN staff are the best in protecting your privacy (as long as you have the same thoughts ) or your gonna be banned and your info listed in public

SCN staff was never aware of what the devil (Agent47) had in mind because they only sat watching and laughing in the irc channel

SCN staff never faked their seeders and leechers ratio (it's just the tracker which reports that and they didn't make it to decieve members)

Posting members details in public is just amistake and that's it but SCN staff are the best and they have the best reputation on the web so u can respect them or they don't care about your opinion

Silver and the rest SCN staff will continue to staff in the btcommunity so (Are you with us or against us ? ) You have seen what we did with those who oppose us

SCN staff have banned members only for good reasons like (being an active FST member (FST noser) ,Having an acc on another rival tracker , Uploader want to be demoted as he couldn't upload anymore) ,haven't i told you that SCN reasons are the best

Hope u liked the SCN staff show

My reply

Should i start to mention the SCN part of the Rush Hour 3 Torrent aweek earlier with similiar nfo or i believe the SCN staff who were behind it along with some other btstaff know already what i mean

I have told one of your staff about some of the secrets that they didn't know about you guys so i guess it's better to ask him because you are astain in the btcommunity and i am not going to list more of your crap in here as i am sure you know what u have done and everything will show up in time (don't be in ahurry)

That will be my last post in here and last post in this topic since it's getting more pointless and i think those who have been reading the entertaining 7 pages topic can judge by themselves
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 09-03-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678