Besides automatic invitation system (which isn't complete) we also grant invites on request.
Requests are sent to Invite Dealer.
To get an invite you must fulfill the following requirements:
Your ratio has to be over 1.0
Your upload has to be over 15 GB
You can have only 2 bad invites, meaning only 2 of Your invitees can be disabled (look below).
If you are active on the tracker, you might have more luck getting an invite in uncertain cases. Only one invite per request and it must be used to invite the person mentioned in your request
. And to avoid misunderstandings the following form is used in each case:
1. How many uploads have you made?
2. Invitee's internet connection?
3. How long has the invitee used .torrent-technique
4. Other things to note (if the invitee is a VIP, Uploader etc on another tracker)
5. E-mail in which you plan to sent the invite (may change afterwards)
6. (Reason for your request if you don't meet the requirements mentioned above.)
Good application wrote:
3. just tested
4. trying to convert my work buddy from DC++