Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FTN Leech account.

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armagedon View Post
    the solution of inactivity would be increas the users limit, don't care about the rep. you have on the internet if its a good tracker it will go up and i am sure its a good one. If i was some admin of FTN i would rase up the user limit to 10000 users and open reg. there are a lot of people who don't have ftn so the limit will be hit very fast. => you get more donors => buy better server => and you will see the activity on the site will be awsome. its just my logic no offens.
    What does donor contributions and activity have to do with the price of tea in China?

He's just being nice, that's all. If he were trying to increase activity, I'm sure he'd be giving out invites like candy.

Let's keep it on topic.
    Last edited by Skizo; 09-02-2007 at 09:13 AM.

yo

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Leeching....24/7? can i have the golden account, please.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    oh can i have it please.....i will leech 4 ever and love ftn like hell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    the solution of inactivity would be increas the users limit, don't care about the rep. you have on the internet if its a good tracker it will go up and i am sure its a good one. If i was some admin of FTN i would rase up the user limit to 10000 users and open reg. there are a lot of people who don't have ftn so the limit will be hit very fast. => you get more donors => buy better server => and you will see the activity on the site will be awsome. its just my logic no offens.

The amount of cheaters will be increased too

And Brandon what is the mininum internet down speed?
    Last edited by PoOki; 09-02-2007 at 09:15 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i'll be glad to leech on this super tracker. taking into account the fact that I have never had such a high-quality tracker. i have never "touch" a higher lvl thn 6 . i hope my dream come true today or else it'll be gone for a long, long time...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    *yawn*

yo

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm looking for someone I can call a dedicated FTN user. I want a community user who enjoys the site... If you like another site don't bother posting here. I don't give a shit about increasing the overall leeching amounts or i'd be offering more than one account.

I just want a dedicated user. There will only be ONE user who can hold this title. If that user can't handle it, I'll be back to offer it to someone else. NOTHING TO DO WITH INCREASING THE OVERALL LEECHER AMOUNT. Is that clear?

Let me say it again. I like to make people happy. I want to make someone's day/month/year.. It's an offer I will only offer once unless this user cannot live up to expectations.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by slither57 View Post
    i'll be glad to leech on this super tracker. taking into account the fact that I have never had such a high-quality tracker. i have never "touch" a higher lvl thn 6 . i hope my dream come true today or else it'll be gone for a long, long time...
    This applies to current users also
    you already need an account to have this account

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Armagedon's Avatar Generalisimus BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    What does donor contributions and activity have to do with the price of tea in China?

He's just being nice, that's all. If he were trying to increase activity, I'm sure he'd be giving out invites like candy.

Let's keep it on topic.
    i don't see point being nice to traders we all know that there is a lack of leechers it becomes useless for uploaders to upload the releases as fast as it can be done, cause they get meybe like 5 - 8 leechers/torrent

P.S. brandon if you want to make some one happy i think you should ask some one on a swedish forum, who have nice and unlimited connection. people who have download limit don't even ask, you will not met the criteria
    Last edited by Armagedon; 09-02-2007 at 09:26 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Mmmm I never wanted FTN because I heard people just don't leech so many torrents don't have leechers which I thought would make it hard to seed. This account does sound interesting.

I'd take it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast