Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good rule for all future invites?

Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    My information on any tracker has FA to do with you, or this forum.

I even refuse to show any SS of any tracker openly, it can be abused (ie copied by others to gain something they are not entitled to). If people want to invite me to a special place, then they do it on merit having known me, not what bullshit jpg I have to post.

And I repeat, speed has nothing to do with how good a sharer you are, it isn't how much you upload that matters, it is how much you download & upload as a total that is more important to me.
    Could anyone've said it better? Now Sarge, if you just pass me that ScT invite ....

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    solution: do not give out invites on a public forum
    ...says the man who just does his, my first giveaway.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hang on there ... i was giving out invites to a template website, it is not a tracker, and so far no one has pmed me asking for an acid-lounge invite, so you are half right and half wrong!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    hang on there ... i was giving out invites to a template website, it is not a tracker, and so far no one has pmed me asking for an acid-lounge invite, so you are half right and half wrong!
    Check your thread, I asked for an Acid-Lounge invite, so I'm not half-wrong anymore!
    Muhaha

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    no, trackers shouldn't give bans for giving out invites, invites should be given to anyone that the person thinks would make a good user. then how do people get invites in the first place at all on this forum if he/she does not have any good trackers to show that they are loyal seeders?

btw: I know stats can be forged and so can screenshots, it just makes it harder for the person to fake, and most people don't fake their pictures and wouldn't bother anyway.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by anions
    Muhaha
    you are bringing me down

enjoy acid-lounge

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    no, trackers shouldn't give bans for giving out invites, invites should be given to anyone that the person thinks would make a good user. then how do people get invites in the first place at all on this forum if he/she does not have any good trackers to show that they are loyal seeders?

btw: I know stats can be forged and so can screenshots, it just makes it harder for the person to fake, and most people don't fake their pictures and wouldn't bother anyway.
    Or get their invites removed for life on TL

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    yo chewy! lol
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12