Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragonballz Question

Originally posted by mikester@5 July 2003 - 10:58
    hey, do u know what eposide that happened in? when krillin wished.
    It was in the episode called One More Wish, but he didn't actually wish for the androids to be humans. He just wished for the timebombs to be removed from the androids.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    oh thanks, i'm gonna download that now. lol, anyways don't you think Android 18 is hot?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    eeeewww sick, shes a anime gurl, why would she be hot?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    yeah that's pretty wierd. I had some girls at my school who thought trunks was hot. I was like wtf. Thier cartoons.

but no she's always an android. she was never wished human. the bomb inside her body was just removed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    then again anyways this show has really gotten to me before. Yall know that episode where krillin ditches marron. I remember after buying that movie and i watched that episode i felt sick afterwards. course that was a few years ago, but i have only watched that episode 1 time and I can not watch it because it gets to me. Krillin was so stupid.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    which eposide is that? what's the name? or the number?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@5 July 2003 - 20:20
    then again anyways this show has really gotten to me before. Yall know that episode where krillin ditches marron. I remember after buying that movie and i watched that episode i felt sick afterwards. course that was a few years ago, but i have only watched that episode 1 time and I can not watch it because it gets to me. Krillin was so stupid.
    I thought Maron ditches Krillin.

@mikester:

It's okay to ask questions, but asking which episode something appeared in is getting very...well I don't know how to put this into words. But if you want to find out what episode somethign appeared in, I suggest you should go here:

http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/EpisodeSumm...sodeGuide.shtml

That site gives a summary of every episode, and I think the one you're looking for right now is in the Garlic Jr. Saga. Look for it there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12