Thread: Freddy Vs. Jason Trailer Online!

this is real its in quicktime format and better yet ITS REAL1 freddy and jason go at it kelly rowland will be in it and looks like this film is really gonna happen, search under Freddy Vs. Jason and get your copy now!!!
    i am so happy I FINALLY SAW THE REAL TRAILER! and alice from nightmare movies 4 and 5 will be in it she has grown a lot (the one that says place your bets)! enjoy!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    by the way isnt it wierd that i thought this movie was already out??? i hear about this movie and known about it every since 3rd grade i called block busteer videos about a year agi and they go freddy vs jason? no such thing! so i was like ................. lol so now i know im not crazy!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    you sure its the official trailer??

ive seen lots of ones people themself have made etc and little tiny clips of the movie

the official site and other big movie sites all say the trailer is due on the 15th of may

fuck Derby County

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    YES THIS IS NOT THE ONE I DOWNLOADED 2! ITS THE REAL DEAL AND BETTER YET IT IS FROM THE OFFICIAL FREDDY VS JASON SITE WWW.FREDDYVSJASON.COM THIS IS SO COOL IVE WATCHED IT 21 TIMES ALREADY JUST OVER A MINUTE LONG!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    yea i saw it..thought it werent a very good trailer

I WANT THE REAL MOVIE NOWWWWW!!

already found about 20 socalled "freddyvsjason" full movies on kazaa..damn people making fakes theyre gay

i know who wins in the movie..read it in a movie magazine robert englud leaked what happens and who wins..wish i never read it now

fuck Derby County

6. Movies & TV   -   #6

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It's on Quicktime.com. Jeez
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@13 May 2003 - 21:32
    YES THIS IS NOT THE ONE I DOWNLOADED 2! ITS THE REAL DEAL AND BETTER YET IT IS FROM THE OFFICIAL FREDDY VS JASON SITE WWW.FREDDYVSJASON.COM THIS IS SO COOL IVE WATCHED IT 21 TIMES ALREADY JUST OVER A MINUTE LONG!
    Wow calm down it's just a tralier.