Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to get unabnned from oink?

My only question to zaa730 is what is up with your sig. Why give a fake speedtest? Is that uber? I lived in KY for a few years not far from Owensboro. And while their official website says they don't service owensboro. The best package I could get from them was a 10/1 package, but if you can get those speeds for cable internet and not in jail. I guess I applaud you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    why the hell can't anyone spell on these forums??!!!
    shhhhhhhhhhh, If I make one wrong move in changing my ip my ISP will see a huge transition in bandiwith, unlike some normal customer changing his IP to some other one, because my modem is "special"
    so after port forwarding and making a static ip, then chaging my static ip, I would be able to make a new acc by invite again on Oink with on the same computer?
    Considering your start by the title of the thread, and that after you had abused posters by complaining about spelling, I would suggest you get your own house in order first.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    and regardless of uncapping your mdoem "special modem" the nodes are not set up to handle speeds which you are touting.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I can flash some code and block an incoming snmp port with tools someone else wrote.. can I act secretive, too?

Oink ban with no recourse for new invite/account, speed"tests" with a (shhhhhh!) modem with it's cap popped.. Flatline knowledge of basic net-ology... I gotta chuckle at the majority of FST threads by the unmistakably uber.

Thank you, you've brightened my afternoon.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you can change your ip address easily by using your routers "clone mac address" feature,then release and renew ip from the router.

after that is done, clear all cookies from your browser and get an invite.

boom. new account.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Start -> Run -> cmd -> ipconfig /release -> ipconfig /renew
    Where do you guys get this? Is not that simple. At least not with my ISP. Maybe if it was ADSL.

I can even unplug my router and modem for 8 hrs and my IP doesn't change. I use the clone mac address in my router and that works fine. I only had to change my IP maybe 3 times in 8 years but that works. I think normally my ISP changes my IP about once every 6-8 months.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Start -> Run -> cmd -> ipconfig /release -> ipconfig /renew
    Where do you guys get this? Is not that simple. At least not with my ISP. Maybe if it was ADSL.

I can even unplug my router and modem for 8 hrs and my IP doesn't change. I use the clone mac address in my router and that works fine. I only had to change my IP maybe 3 times in 8 years but that works. I think normally my ISP changes my IP about once every 6-8 months.

yeah all that does is release and renew your internal ip address, not your visible one, and if youre connected directly to the router it does not a damn thing.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I can even unplug my router and modem for 8 hrs and my IP doesn't change.
    I haven't tried it myself, but from the research I've done, if you leave the modem off for a few days, you'll be assigned a new address- assuming, of course, your ISP assigns your ip dynamically.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    so, if I have a static IP, all I need to do is clone mac address by using routers clone mac address feature? and make a new acc on oink agian?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    so, if I have a static IP, all I need to do is clone mac address by using routers clone mac address feature? and make a new acc on oink agian?
    Nop, you need to use Demonoid. Period.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast