Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tvtorrents.com

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    how do i get credits if i cannot download ne thing off the site in order to seed??????

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You get an exact same file from another torrent/source and then use it to seed @ tvtorrents.
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You get an exact same file from another torrent/source and then use it to seed @ tvtorrents.
    Yep. They have a tool that will check and rename your files so you can seed them there. Just look on other trackers for the the files. Make sure you get the exact file size to make sure you are getting the file they have and seed it. Works great for season packs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Yep. They have a tool that will check and rename your files so you can seed them there. Just look on other trackers for the the files. Make sure you get the exact file size to make sure you are getting the file they have and seed it. Works great for season packs.
    i got over 320g buffer from heroes season pack.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    EZTV is a good site for finding stuff to pick up and share over there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    IF one of your friends have an account with alot of credits you can ask them to transfer some to your account. That why you can at least start out with something.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    When you DL something from another tracker, make sure it's something popular and new. That can be difficult with the new TV season a few weeks away. Entourage came out with a new ep on Sunday- 3 days is a little old, though, you might not pick up many leechers. Other than Entourage, I think KyleXY is still coming out with new eps.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    just get an invite. that way you can download

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, if you want to start instantly, try for a few GB's credit with an invite (I saw a giveaway in the invite section just today). Leeching and seeding back to 1:1 should be fairly easy then.

If you don't have that luxury, it does require some work. You are however very lucky that content on TvTorrents is mainly scene, so you can not only use a number of private trackers but also public ones and other sources like Usenet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Can you link to the "tool"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast