Thread: Nero Help

Poster
    I recently converted a movie to VCD and then opened it up in Nero and went to burn it but for the first time I decided to add the VCD Menu with it. Before this I have converted many movies with TMPGenc and burnt it easily with Nero, it burnt properley and everything went fine. But when I put it into my dvd player it went straight to the VCD Menu and their is nothing I can do. I have tryed pressing a lot of the buttons on my player but nothing has happened the movie won't play because it can't get past the menu. I used one of the other templates since their is a few to choose from the Nero list and I have tryed getting it to the middle were it has the name of the Video but still nothing. Has anyone tryed this if so how did you get the movie to play? I recently deleted that movie file because I am really running out of space and haven't got the time to download the movie again because of this 56k connection :'( .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Just a stab in the dark.....but when I burn ' photo ' vcds with a nero generated menu, I have to press a number first on my dvd remote....say- 1, then- enter and give it a second. Just pressing play or enter alone won't do it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Thanks for the help but like I said I tryed a number of buttons and the numbers was one of them. But I will try letting it go for a while I will press a button then give it some time and let's see what happens.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I put menu's/pic's on all mi vcd's ,
    The first time i did i was so pullin mi hair out coz i could&#39;nt get the damn thing to play and wife took the remote off mi and pushed BACK {<<Previous} and woohoooo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it played.