Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for FSC

Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Why would FST agree to sucha thing. What do they get out of it.
    because really trackers aren't about trading invites are for inviting your friends not trading it to people who u dont know

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Why would FST agree to sucha thing. What do they get out of it.
    because really trackers aren't about trading invites are for inviting your friends not trading it to people who u dont know
    I no that dude but the thing is FST is like the hunting ground for traders and if FST have made an agreement with FSC and no one can trade FSC what about all the other trackers here that are being tradef.

To be honest i dont see the point of having an agreement with one tracker and saying it cant be traded when there are a bag full of other trackers that are traded everyday

Why should FSC be treated differently.
    Last edited by _coder_; 09-05-2007 at 10:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all, and which is what the REP is. meanwhile EVERY SINGLE tracker is agints and does not permit invite trading, suddenly it's such a sin to offer fsc or nb. like i said hypercritical bs, is exactly what it is...buut
    of course no one is making you stay here, even if it does'nt make sense, aa rule is a rule (despite the fact that you can post a thread like "offering NB for SCT", 10 users will lecture about ow it's not allowed while the mods will allow it and the trade is done through pms either way so it doesn't matter, once the offer is posted it's half done).

wouldnt u all agree?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all, and which is what the REP is. meanwhile EVERY SINGLE tracker is agints and does not permit invite trading, suddenly it's such a sin to offer fsc or nb. like i said hypercritical bs, is exactly what it is...buut
    of course no one is making you stay here, even if it does'nt make sense, aa rule is a rule (despite the fact that you can post a thread like "offering NB for SCT", 10 users will lecture about ow it's not allowed while the mods will allow it and the trade is done through pms either way so it doesn't matter, once the offer is posted it's half done).

wouldnt u all agree?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    FSC is a tracker based on developing a great comunity for it's members. So they don't need new members. Almost all their members are active in forums, and everyone there is like best friends.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all,
    Wouln't u all agree?
    Sorry - can you show me ANYWHERE where it mentions ACCOUNT TRADING?

So NO, I wouldn't agree.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Actually there're no rules about trading at FST, the only thing that you can't do is sell/buy invites although this avoided easily by offering Rapidshare and Steam accounts and seedbox access.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Actually there're no rules about trading at FST, the only thing that you can't do is sell/buy invites although this avoided easily by offering Rapidshare and Steam accounts and seedbox access.
    It's a shame that anyone with money can enter a torrent tracker this way. This is what threatens security more than anything IMO and shouldn't be allowed under any guise.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all,
    Wouln't u all agree?

So NO, I wouldn't agree.
    So what is "Trading Rep" which is given to each trader after a succesfull trade. Trading Rep is there for a reason to make trading more safer which was enforced by the staff. Why is there a middleman section to allow trades. All these point towards the fact that FST is a trading forum

Please explain yourself properly. Fair enough FST might not have written "Trading Accounts Section" in bold and in large font but that does not decipher the fact FST is a trading forum.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

So NO, I wouldn't agree.
    So what is "Trading Rep" which is given to each trader after a succesfull trade. Trading Rep is there for a reason to make trading more safer which was enforced by the staff. Why is there a middleman section to allow trades. All these point towards the fact that FST is a trading forum

Please explain yourself properly. Fair enough FST might not have written "Trading Accounts Section" in bold and in large font but that does not decipher the fact FST is a trading forum.
    exactly my point, like i said, rep points are for TRADERS, and i don't care if it's not written there, the WIWA thread is a trading guide so you don't get screwed (as well it also has some very good reviews, i never said it didn't), but it works just like a price list!
    im not saying this is bad or good or anything is right or wrong, i'm not taking sides either, im just saying
    ENOUGH WITH THE "XX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE" cuz that is total bullshit, you think you can trade 50 accs and invites and then tell someone they can't offer an NB invite for whatever reason? if so youre an idiot, that's all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast