Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Account disabled at Blackcats

lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    even my account id is disabled (same as here)...I managed to register during the open sign up period and had parked my account so that it does not get disabled and yesterday I found it disabled... please advise...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Couldn't get any replies on IRC.

You're welcome to try:

www.blackcats-games.net:6667
    #blackcats

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    see
    that's fst mods

fst ftw

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Same happened here. They not only disabled account, but purged it completely from their DB. Lurked for days in irc and talked with admins. No help, unfortunately. They have alot of users and don't seem to care unless you are active on the site everyday.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ok, so I managed to get a reply on the IRC. Here's how my conversation went

<washerlee> Hey, I tried to log in the other day but my account was disabled (at Blackcats Games) I was hoping you could help..?
    <MOD> Your account was disabled for cheating.
    <washerlee> Oh? Is there anyway I can prove to you I wasn't?
    <MOD> Nope. It's plain as day. You removed or otherwise edited the announce URL.
    <washerlee> Errr, I'm stunned - I can't remember that or think how I'd gain anything by doing that?
    <MOD> You announced some of your upload but none or very little of your download.
    <washerlee> The only thing I can think is when I was downloading from Pirate Bay and then seeding at Blackcats to get up my ratio up abit
    <washerlee> That's a valid way of getting a good ratio right?
    <washerlee> I can't remember seeing that in the FAQ :s
    <MOD> Well you can take it up with "SysOp". Hes the staff member who banned you.
    <washerlee> ok thank you
    I'm just waiting to take it up with the "SysOp" (I changed the names encase they didn't want them posting here).

I think I've got a fairly good chance of getting my account back, what does everyone else think?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    I dunno. Guess we'll see. Talk to Askew if ya can. He's pretty cool.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Whey, got my account back. Basically it's because i've been partially seeding to get my ratio up.

ok, ive enabled for now, im really busy lol so i cant go into this in depth, please complete your torrents mate. soon the code wont allow you to download with all those incompletes in your profile and staff wont be able to do anything
    Quite insightful...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    avn128
    I have also had my account deleted. How do i use mIRC to get into a server. I copied that link and tried to conenct to it but no luck. can someone help me use mIRC

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    just type in mirc:

/s blackcats-games.net

(you'll auto join the channels)

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I wish my disabled account also gets enabled............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast