Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for revolt

Quote Originally Posted by carbon75 View Post
    If I give psysex an invite to revolt, how long do you think his account will last?

Not long since you use the same username at Revolt as you do here at FST. Your account wont last few mins along with the invitees account.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    If I give psysex an invite to revolt, how long do you think his account will last?

Not long since you use the same username at Revolt as you do here at FST. Your account wont last few mins along with the invitees account.
    for a new member you sure talk a lot and without thinking

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post

could you lose the goddamn bold font in your posts, that's annoying

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    since when is that ?
    Scince a few months, the admin told me exactly who I am and which my profile here is, without knowing my nickname here and only by viewing my IP.
    Just a few points on this.

1. There are no comm reps here from revolt.
    2. If there were they couldn't see you IP addy.
    3. It's true Jimmymac drops in when threads like this appear, but the revolt staff are smart folks and have lots of ways of tracking you down.
    4. You have to be on crack to think FST is giving out your IP to revolt.

5. Yes please Coder, the bold font is really annoying...almost as annoying as people that post in colour.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Gosht's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Somebody knows when they will have open sign-ups again ? =D

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    TDC SysOp
    when the staff needs some thing to eat.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    carbon is yanking your chain...he won't invite him. i know who he is on revolt (a trusted member) and by the way i cant see his or anybody elses ip here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    revolt opened the signup to invite "good" and "trusted" ppl.
    They known that they will get trading problems with all new members, but i think that was their plan to take many stones from the goldriver and sort the bad ones out.
    They know what they do.
    I respect this and will wait until the next signup.
    I hope they will open this experiment again to see if the ppl got cleverer.
    To trade revolt invites or accounts is simply stupid, you need to earn one invite or wait until the signup and to show that you are the one who they want

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 0sec View Post
    They known that they will get trading problems with all new members, but i think that was their plan to take many stones from the goldriver and sort the bad ones out.
    They know what they do.
    To trade revolt invites or accounts is simply stupid, you need to earn one invite or wait until the signup and to show that you are the one who they want
    Yep, I NEVER had that Intention of Trading My REVOLT account, cause I knew it was Suicidal, and yet Mr.jimmymac "accusses" me of having that "Intention", based upon a same Nick I used as Screenshot for the Giveaways that I participated.
    I wonder, Mr. JimmyMac, ever saw, some of the"quality" posts that I posted in the REVOLT Forum.....afterall, my background are from Warez forum sites. Really, feel that I am being "accused" WRONGLy, for something that I did not Do....?
    Last edited by Enlightened; 09-06-2007 at 07:30 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0sec View Post
    They know what they do.
    Yep, I NEVER had that Intention of Trading My REVOLT account, cause I knew it was Suicidal, and yet Mr.jimmymac "accusses" me of having that "Intention", based upon a same Nick I used as Screenshot for the Giveaways that I participated.
    I wonder, Mr. JimmyMac, ever saw, some of the"quality" posts that I posted in the REVOLT Forum.....afterall, my background are from Warez forum sites. Really, feel that I am being "accused" WRONGLy, for something that I did not Do....?
    I gave you proof that you were trading by pm at the time. If you want, with your permission, I could post the proof here. We don't agree with trading and don't allow any of our members to participate in it. We do have some members who were traders in the past but have ceased.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast