Thread: Need Bitmetv

like 1000 Threads everyday looking for Bitmetv

I want to try my chance to finde some one who have 1 invite for me

I hobe it's free

pm me what ever you want and I'll try to get it for you

Complex methode to get Bitmetv inv
    Last edited by Dr.JUVE; 10-03-2007 at 04:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    stick around and prove you're a good user, invites will come much easier to the active and good users. i should have bmtv invites soon and i will give a helping hand to the few friends ive made on here if they want it. i've already had a couple pm's from people offering very nice sites and i didnt even know them, they just did it cause they saw i was active and helping others with invites and not asking for anything in return. so far i havnt gotten the pm's i want though, im not a site collector and theres only 2 sites i need into which are the same 2 everyone else wants. who knows though, if you're active and i get to know you i might help you out in a month or so.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    That's how it is.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    stick around and prove you're a good user, invites will come much easier to the active and good users. i should have bmtv invites soon and i will give a helping hand to the few friends ive made on here if they want it. i've already had a couple pm's from people offering very nice sites and i didnt even know them, they just did it cause they saw i was active and helping others with invites and not asking for anything in return. so far i havnt gotten the pm's i want though, im not a site collector and theres only 2 sites i need into which are the same 2 everyone else wants. who knows though, if you're active and i get to know you i might help you out in a month or so.
    Active user is good thing but
    when you registered to 5 forums
    this is hard to be active in all those 5