Thread: Bioshock Endings

ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    okay so i just finished the game, and i read a bit of forums that there are 3 ending in the game, you get one depending on how you treated the little sisters through out the game.....

Spoiler: Show

*yeah maybe i didn't explaing the 2nd ending well but that's because i didn't understand it well

so for those who finished the game which one did you get?
    Last edited by ilya; 09-08-2007 at 07:27 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Dude, you have to put spoiler tags. Good thing I already knew the ending.

3. Games   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka View Post
    If you enter a thread titled, "Bioshock Endings" and don't know what it's about, you probably aren't smart enough to turn on your computer anyways.

I saved the very first one and killed the rest.

My ending showed a submarine in the middle of the ocean which appeared idle and soldiers walking around on top of it. A submarine like thing or maybe a capsule (it was a sphere) surfaced next to the sub and they were are like "WTF..."...and then all these smaller capsules began surfacing all over. Dozens of them, each containing a splicer which jumps out and starts killing people. The submarine opens it hatches to expose nuclear weapons and then it ends.

I guess I was left to think that I had caused a global war or something.

yo

4. Games   -   #4
    ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i got the same ending skizo.... guess you like to be the bad goy

5. Games   -   #5
    i think that the splicers at the end of the "bad" ending are under the control of the main character, so by harvesting the little sisters, it means you are greedy regardless of life so i guess taking over the world is practical with the aid of a sub and nuclear weapons.

6. Games   -   #6
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    If you enter a thread titled, "Bioshock Endings" and don't know what it's about, you probably aren't smart enough to turn on your computer anyways.

My ending showed a submarine in the middle of the ocean which appeared idle and soldiers walking around on top of it. A submarine like thing or maybe a capsule (it was a sphere) surfaced next to the sub and they were are like "WTF..."...and then all these smaller capsules began surfacing all over. Dozens of them, each containing a splicer which jumps out and starts killing people. The submarine opens it hatches to expose nuclear weapons and then it ends.

he could've been asking for the endings :\

7. Games   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

What's the difference? Oh, wait...there is none.

Either way, the thread obviously contains the Bioshock endings, so if you don't want to know them, don't enter. Common sense really.

yo

8. Games   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    damn skizo you ruined the game for me now
    Now go away.

9. Games   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

What's the difference? Oh, wait...there is none.

Either way, the thread obviously contains the Bioshock endings, so if you don't want to know them, don't enter. Common sense really.

I don't hate when people enter threads like this then complain.

It would seem that people would stay as far away from this thread as possible if they didn't want to know the ending.

It boggles me as to what people would think the discussion would be about then.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think there are only 2 endings for the game. Don't know about the sounding more angry part. Anyways, Bioshock is one of the best FPS I've played to date. Short, but sweet.