Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Burning Playstation Games....

Originally posted by theslayer40@25 July 2003 - 18:09
    I've read that you could use your Gameshark to boot, I have a gameshark CDX, the one that u don't need any equipment besides the CD(Unless to save codes), but curios of how to do this. Anyone know?
    I thought you had to have an older PS for this, since the PSOne does not have rear port for it. Or is that where you simly do the "hot swap" deal, wait until the black PS Logo fades then swap.
    Playstation's website. They have a search engine where you can look up games by type. A lot of the games you look up have seperate links that point you to fansites of each game. You should be able to preview most games that way.
    I tried that first, found the games witha picture of the cover but little more.
    I'll check again.

2. Games   -   #52
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by REALITY@24 July 2003 - 16:23
    Anyway, whats a good site to preview psx games on.
    GameSpot

I got another question REALITY, at the psxdepot site where you ordered from, it says this:
    The PS-X-Change Version 2 allows you to store cheat codes similar to the Gameshark.
    How does that work? Can you literally put gameshark cheats? Or different kinda cheats from some other site?

3. Games   -   #53
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@26 July 2003 - 02:59
    The PS-X-Change Version 2 allows you to store cheat codes similar to the Gameshark.
    How does that work? Can you literally put gameshark cheats? Or different kinda cheats from some other site?
    I noticed after the disc stops and ask for the import, if you press one of the other buttons, rather than start, a screen full of zeros comes up that you can change.

4. Games   -   #54
    I got an emulator and I was wondering where to get a remote for my pc.
    I know I saw it somewhere at one time.

5. Games   -   #55
    Hey, you guys where do you download your PS1 games from??? Kazaa doesn't seem to have a lot of those.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456