Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Playstation Games....

Programs, boot discs, methods, etc. Please post anything that will work. Oh and I have a compact PS1, so using something to hold the button in the back near the lid won't work (at least I didn't see one), because it's different (I think). Also, I have a ps2, so if you know how to get psx games to work on that, please also post. Thanks in advance.

2. Games   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Get a mod chip for your PS1. Then simply burn games onto CD-R's. Remember to use a slow speed for burning.

3. Games   -   #3
    Is there a way to play copied games on the playstation without a chip?

4. Games   -   #4
    yeah a BOOT disc, PS1 only, you'll have to search around to find it

Unless one of our fine,upstanding members has it

~-- patience just takes practice --~

5. Games   -   #5
    Just get a gameshark 2 cd. Then you can play any type of backup copy.

6. Games   -   #6
    PS-X-Change 2

It's a boot disc for PS that allows you to play imports and backups. More expensive than a mod-chip but a lot easier to use. The only thing that might get annoying is having to swap discs.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@6 July 2003 - 03:17
    PS-X-Change 2

It's a boot disc for PS that allows you to play imports and backups. More expensive than a mod-chip but a lot easier to use. The only thing that might get annoying is having to swap discs.
    Not that I deny what you say, but have you used this disc?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Darkshade@6 July 2003 - 05:52
    Nope, I havn't tried PS-X-Change 2. I got all the information from that site. But it seems very promising... I'm thinking about buying it....

9. Games   -   #9
    one thing to watch out for is multi-disc game support. games such as final fantasy VII and Legend of the Dragoon, that have more than one disc. some mod-chips or different methods of swapping, adding a chip, or whatever won't support that. look into support for that if there are any multi-disc games that you wish to play.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+6 July 2003 - 17:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 6 July 2003 - 17:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darkshade@6 July 2003 - 05:52
    Nope, I havn&#39;t tried PS-X-Change 2. I got all the information from that site. But it seems very promising... I&#39;m thinking about buying it.... [/b][/quote]
    oh yes, your thinking about buying, but WILL you buy it?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast