Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RTU anti-trade group

bob sura [email protected]

I knew him for awhile before he started cheating on Oink, cheating up and selling Demonoid accounts, and then selling off the invites of an ScT account he traded himself into.

He thought the whole thing was funny as hell until he got caught and burned the wrong people (re: those few left who'd support/defend him) and everyone turned on him. All he could do was lie and insult people trying to get even a single honest word out of him.

Then once he was booted from the nests of what "friends" he once had, he thought he'd start this chickshit RTU outfit, until the only good guys he'd suckered into helping out finally found out how full of shit he was (took all of two long week, at that ) and wisely jumped ship.
    Last edited by kaoblanco; 09-08-2007 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Needed to elaborate; hit the submit button too soon.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post

What?
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I should say that jeter seems to be trying clear his reputation through the people he asked to join.

At least 2 people were made admin of RTU for no reason, one of them is a comm staffer.
    My impression is he wants a respectable staff to hide behind.

I have not banned any other members of RTU from my site, just the one bad apple.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well , I know someone from there .
    The first time I heard of RTU , was from him . And this thread is the second time .
    I hope he left this group , because now this group's name will never be clear .
    What I know is that he had to stop trading at all .

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Man, it's so totally small-time. Cockroach races.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    It's about integrity. You either get it or you don't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    It's about integrity. You either get it or you don't.
    It's fun to see people make up sophisticated lies to keep a $100 worth of tracker accounts.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ElGatoo's Avatar ^^ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post

What?
    that's his email.. i chat with him on gtalk.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think revolt staff really did thier homework

quote from there

2007-09-07 - Anyone currently a member of RTU is advised to get out as fast as possible.
    Jeter is also known as ham644, a known (and self admitted) account trader/seller and a scammer.

Jeter is no longer welcome on revolt, and his details have been passed to the torrent community.
    His details will be personally passed to oinks, the site he sold accounts on.
    English only in sigs please

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @ Patriot4ever - Normally I let your childish comments go unchecked, but as you posted this the issue had been resolved with FTWR well prior to your post. We have a good relationship with this tracker and have nothing to hide as the staff now know. We got caught up in the assumptions that all the groups were the same.

So take your childish comments and SHUVT up your ... Try being a responsible moderator here and doing your job instead of playing the games. I know more about you than you could possibly imagine and I have never aired this in a public arena. I don't honestly have the time or the energy to play the game. It is a shame that this FST community has you as a moderator and you are one of several reasons this forum has went to hell in a hand basket. You sold your soul quite some time ago, even after you were given plenty of chances.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast