Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Halo.3.NTSC.xbox360-SPARE

Yeah, I can relate to baking a cake or something for my buddies. We were getting ready to play and now I feel like a jack ass! LOL! If someone could find out a way to get into contact with either of the group members with paradox, lukluk or CCCLX that would be sweet. Or if maybe someone can complete the dowloads on them and test for us so we can see exactly what is up. I find it hard to believe that either of those groups would fake a release. Maybe Im just losing my marbles cause I want to play this damn game so bad now! LOL! Damn you MS, why do you make us love you!?

2. Newsgroups   -   #102
    woa woa hold your horses.....

CCCLX another game no not Halo 3 but that Eternal_Sonata_NTSC_XBOX360-CCCLX

3. Newsgroups   -   #103
    With all this talk about there being both Paradox and CCCLX fakes(both good groups), that there would be some kind of response to that by either group. But since they continue to release other games and still no word on these halo 3 fakes, its kinda weird. Does anyone know of any other good forums for releases where there is more discussions on this topic? Please PM me if you know of some.

Thanks

4. Newsgroups   -   #104
    Pilferd's Avatar Poster
    *pauses Skate*

i'll be honest ... Halo is a great game but i probably will play it relentlessly for a week or 2 and never pick it up again ... like i did w/t 1st and 2nd Halos - i still havent beat them ...

*dodges tomatoes*

5. Newsgroups   -   #105
    yea me to, where do i find these fast releases from the groups ? pm me please. does any1 know what ccclx means i do

6. Newsgroups   -   #106
    Does anyone have access to the groups to see if either of these 3 releases have finished uploading? If so does the CCCLX or Paradox look like the right size files or being over 7 GB total in size? Seems strange that they would continue to upload to newsgroups when its not real. Has anyone else EVER experienced this on groups? I sure havent in 5+ years!

7. Newsgroups   -   #107
    I will keep checking later but yea does seem odd

8. Newsgroups   -   #108
    m0dm0use I seem to remember your name was mentioned in one of the fake Halo 3 uplaods (in the nfo), care to explain that?

9. Newsgroups   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPirate View Post
    m0dm0use I seem to remember your name was mentioned in one of the fake Halo 3 uplaods (in the nfo), care to explain that?

It said MICKEY MOUSE in the NFO for the Paradox File!!! NOT, m0dm0use

10. Newsgroups   -   #110
    lets just get things right, so far 2 u/l of halo 3 are FAKE, seems that way from what alot of people are saying

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast