Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Halo.3.NTSC.xbox360-SPARE

well it seems like that today it wont be up but still another few hours of the day left in America its 10:30pm here so with a week left and 3 xbox 360's in the house soon four what better time to have Halo 3 early come on I know your out there weve seen the pics now lets see the .rar's real deal this time no foney ballony which makes us ill.

2. Newsgroups   -   #122
    Well its only 2:42 PM in the US (PST) and I am hoping it is released today too my friend! I am itching all over to play this! I feel like a crack addict or something! LOL! Maybe someone will get a hold of it today and be so kind as to up it for us. I am sure that once someone from the scene gets it, it will be on usenet in no time! I just dont want to wait until the weekend, I want to start getting my campaign going the next few nights so I can get ready for XBL on Tuesday. This is lame, but what the hell can we do? The best thing is for all of us to continue to report back here ASAP when it hits. Any news on if the lukluk was ever fully upped?

3. Newsgroups   -   #123
    Still not fully upped... No one knows when or if it will!!!

4. Newsgroups   -   #124
    it will probably be never, because it's fake. Is this pissing everyone else off as much as me?

5. Newsgroups   -   #125
    I wonder if Fukfuk (lukluk) finally realized that he was wasting his time uploading some fake release or if he just got bored. I think its time we all get some ski masks and find a warehouse with a bunch of Halo 3's in there and only "borrow" one to upload, and then conveniently return it to them without them knowing. Can someone please do that? LOL! Now that's what I call a game plan! Pizza anyone?

LOL! I am getting manic waiting for this crap Sorry if I am annoying you all!

Late!

6. Newsgroups   -   #126
    I seriously can't believe how selfish these people are being, I share all the fucking time, and this is like the biggest game ever for the 360 and they don't even want to share?

7. Newsgroups   -   #127
    I got an idea in the meantime so we all dont have to keep coming back here to check. How about we exchange Instant Messenger ID's so we can inform each other instantly when we know what is up? If you guys want to PM me, go ahead and include your IM info and I will send you mine. I use Yahoo IM, MSN IM and AIM. So If you want to add me that would be great and I will do the same. I am always looking to network with people when this kind of shit happens . LOL! Please PM me and I will add you and hope you do the same. Fuck the people that cant share!

8. Newsgroups   -   #128
    I just mailed a bunch of guys on ebay who were selling the game, and basically told them get it on usenet and you will be remembered forever lol! hope atleast 1 of them has the sense to do it.

PS. Is halo 3 region coded does anyone know?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213