Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo.3.NTSC.xbox360-SPARE

link2009's Avatar NZBer
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiCKWiRE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XSavage View Post
    i can see that you aren't a NewsBin user , the program puts the size and filename at the top , but on the bottom you can see each individual file , 69 rars each one around 87.70MB's plus pars
    This reminds me of elementary school so much which leads me to the conclusion that XSavage is a child. YOUR SO CUTE. Oh and by the way you can tell if the rars are real by the size of them. The scene has never and will never pack a rars that equal 87.70MB each. They pack them at 100,000,000 blocks in WINRAR which is about 100MB a RAR.

Oh and if you do reply to this XSavage please keep the conversation childish so you can better understand it.

WHICK OUT
    Excellent response, I love all your responses .

Finally someone set the kid straight.

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    So much arguing. I was almost too nervous to post
    .::Keepin' mah pimp hand strong!::.

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    actually guys i think that guy is telling the truth theres another person with that same release name saying its out but its private.

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Just ignore him, you can tell its fake if only 1 Guy claiming its real and wouldn't even post ss or anything.

5. Newsgroups   -   #35
    You mean HALO3 NTSC-CCCLX?

Someone mentioned it on another forum a couple of days back. They said real but private, nobody else outside can reach it only members or people that know the release group members.

Code:
    http://forums.gametrailers.com/showpost.php?p=4346719&postcount=28
    Still no good to us though. Just got to wait it out
    Last edited by uberd0g; 09-15-2007 at 02:54 AM.
    .::Keepin' mah pimp hand strong!::.

6. Newsgroups   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by XSavage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by counteru View Post
    well share the nzb then and stop talking about it lol
    why? , i dont owe you nothing.
    what a douche_bag! your a real idiot and a liar. For someone to create a thread and talk about somethin you obviously dont have first of all makes you an idiot. As a user you would share otherwise your just full of BS! personally, I like to watch idiots like you make a complete azz of themselves! Please, keep talking... where's the popcorn!

7. Newsgroups   -   #37
    shedt
    Last edited by shedt; 09-15-2007 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Newsgroups   -   #38
    Its just as well that IF it exists right now that its private.

Most people here would be F-ing stupid and playing with Live on and just get banned. I bet it gets released to us common folk either when it leaks the from 7-circle of the inner elite sphere, or when more retailers start releasing it early.

Doesn't matter if you have the COD4 beta right now. You can wait

9. Newsgroups   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    1. The pic is fake, been around in irc channels like erm, forever.
    2. It's not private for the release groups or anything, why would they use usenet? its a way for non-sceners to get scene releases, they hate it.
    3. There is no such thing as a private newsgroup, unless its only on one server that only a few people have access to, in which case its not really a real newsgroup.
    4. You suck for all beleiving this guy

10. Newsgroups   -   #40
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    I think this is real.. seriously, if someone was to do the job of faking that cover they would of course helped the poor guy out with some "plastic surgery" too!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast