Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: middlemen

Okay, it seems we are going to trade Am I posted the info in the middleman request section or messaged it?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i have traded a lot here without middleman. i was once scammed and another member was scammed too with that same scammer and we reported him and he was thrown out from here.so think twice we dont need scammers on this good forum and thrust is the word here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Declining to trade through a middleman isn't a crime.

I've never done it, and never want to....that's just 1 more IP change and complication in my eyes

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    The Middleman crew is here for your own benefit only. We couldn't care less if you want to use it, or are scared to use it because you "might get scammed".

Yes, there is no full-proof way to trade accounts/invites here. We, the Crew, decide who to give the info to first. The thing is, if you somehow DO get scammed through Middlemanning, we have conclusive evidence, and can ban the scammer as soon as the crime is done.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    yeh you guys are right. you dont need to use middleman to trade if you dont want. there are successful trades without middleman. still, i do believe middleman is for our benefit. idk for what reason a user might be scared to use it, maybe hes a scammer or trading something that might get them banned, but middleman should be safe.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i writed my acc details and email in the middlman request but then they show me a picture that he gave me the acc details in private

but i didn't get anything!!!!

and the details in the picture aren't true Username or password incorrect

whats going on forsparta?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by memike View Post
    thrust is the word here

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by eden297 View Post
    i writed my acc details and email in the middlman request but then they show me a picture that he gave me the acc details in private

but i didn't get anything!!!!

and the details in the picture aren't true Username or password incorrect

whats going on forsparta?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
    omfg..
    Last edited by hangemhigh; 09-08-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Let's look at some facts here He originally declined a middleman I sent the admin a picture of a PM I sent to this guy with the account details hangemhigh, since you were the other person I tried to trade with who declined a middleman, I'm going to guess you declined the trade because you wanted to steal my stuff and keep your aom?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    Let's look at some facts here He originally declined a middleman I sent the admin a picture of a PM I sent to this guy with the account details hangemhigh, since you were the other person I tried to trade with who declined a middleman, I'm going to guess you declined the trade because you wanted to steal my stuff and keep your aom?
    you never sent me the TT details ..

u fake the picture i have proof

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast