Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So long FST...

lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Icon3

I'm sorry to say this, but I guess I'm done trading accounts/invites @ FST, but I will continue my giveaways once in a while...

I got scammed three times in the previous 3-4 days by three different people. Yeah, that's true. I'm trying to keep in touch with them, so I won't give out any nicknames until everything is clear. From higher levels, my E***o, SweDVDR and AOM accounts were hacked. The rest, I can get from my friends, but these three accounts were very important for me. Anyway, I won't trade in this forum and I just wanted to warn you people in your future trading.

Even though I got account + mail when trading, I got scammed. Maybe that was my fate, I dunno, but I changed secret question, password, secondary mail of the email accounts and yet the scammers were able to recruit them. I'm super pissed right now, but my hands are all tied up.

I'll still be around and try to help those who need help or try to giveaway invites to those who need invites.

Just wanted to express my current feelings and warn you people. Don't get me wrong b/c I don't want pity or a free account. I guess this is all I want to say right now.

Greetz to all,
    sheesh
    army now... //

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sorry to hear that...Given up trading long time ago. Hope U can get back at least Your favorite accounts.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    the Solution in my sig
    -V

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i am sad for you my friend
    i hope to get them again

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sorry to hear that man
    but i must say i have seen amazing people here !! not all are bad

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    sorry you got scammed. you avatar combined with your story really depressed me lol

there are always people out to spoil it for the rest of us

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Name, shame & report the people, it's the only way others can be sure they are not dealing with the same scammers.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I appreciate all of your consolations...

Quote Originally Posted by fridash View Post
    sorry to hear that man
    but i must say i have seen amazing people here !! not all are bad
    Yep, there are a lot of nice members whom I met in my couple of months of membership. I had good and bad experiences which made me learn a new lesson every single time and I don't regret those experiences...

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Name, shame & report the people, it's the only way others can be sure they are not dealing with the same scammers.
    As I said, I don't want to give false alert before finalizing my conversations with the scammers I suspect. After then, I'll give all the names I have in my pocket...
    army now... //

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Recoba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    my friend was scammed on other forum

he gave out bitmetv vip account with big buffer for oink account with big buffer

he got the mail and changed every thing but the scammer got his account back my friend told me that the scammer knows a mod on oink that helps him in scamming people

and i heared other stories with the same thing

mods like this should be ashamed and the admins should choose carefully who will be a mod on the trackers

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    yeah you need to give out the names at least to save others....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast