Thread: bitmetv 4 trade

after a recent problem here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ddlemen-227951 i want to make a trade to prove i am a legit guy. if you want a 20gb buffered bitmetv account, pm me offers and we will use middleman service here. actually what would be awesome is a thevault account, anyone got one plus something small for this bitmetv?
    Last edited by forSparta; 09-08-2007 at 05:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    after a recent problem here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ddlemen-227951 i want to make a trade to prove i am a legit guy. if you want a 20gb buffered bitmetv account, pm me offers and we will use middleman service here.
    why didn't you write the tt details in the Middleman Request

????

why u gave them a picture that u gave me the acc details by pm?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I had the details in the middleman thread, the admin checked them and verified them. He sent me your details first since you decided to be shady, and then I pm you my details so you didn't have to wait and you pull this stunt.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i pmed you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    I had the details in the middleman thread, the admin checked them and verified them. He sent me your details first since you decided to be shady, and then I pm you my details so you didn't have to wait and you pull this stunt.
    Is this sorted yet, or is that poster one to be avoided by other posters?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00b
    how old is the bmtv account? pretty fresh?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    how old is the bmtv account? pretty fresh?
    no its old and a power user