Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How JP made his first million.

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    I'm working at one of these

The one I'm helping build now is the second Cabela's I've helped build, the first one is pictured. I just saw on their site there is no austin location tho'.

People who marvel over Cabela's would freak over the bass pro shops in Las Vegas, they used to hold a vegas-style showgirl act underwater , with the girls holding their breath underwater during the act(with the aid of the occasional "hit" of oxygen)

so far as the manker thing goes, all kings are like that before being dethroned. but when they fall.....
    Last edited by MediaSlayer; 09-09-2007 at 01:39 AM.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I am a six foot amazonian woman with a million hawt lovers and a regular income doing nothing.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    manker posted too quickly!

dAmn your tiny fast fingers.
    I found out the other day that sprinters can run faster if they have smaller feet.

I was all like
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer View Post

The one I'm helping build now is the second Cabela's I've helped build, the first one is pictured. I just saw on their site there is no austin location tho'.

People who marvel over Cabela's would freak over the bass pro shops in Las Vegas, they used to hold a vegas-style showgirl act underwater , with the girls holding their breath underwater during the act(with the aid of the occasional "hit" of oxygen)
    Awww wow, like, that's just so cool.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Or it could be true and I chose to write it on the Internet.

Either way, who gives a shit? No way to prove it, so.....moving right along.

At JP Liquor, is there poker in the rear?

yo

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster

Have you posted in the wrong thread, or did you really think somoene would find that interesting?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    My reply was better.

??? actually it was kinda predictable when u tink about it

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Cabela's is nice. Overpriced, but nice.

We do have one, but its about 20 minutes south of Austin in between San Antonio and here. Actually city name is Buda.

So you settled on AZ, then?

yo

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Or it could be true and I chose to write it on the Internet.

Either way, who gives a shit? No way to prove it, so.....moving right along.
    Well, that's the thing. People who have read your posts and can see that you're quite the dimwit will be able to form their own opinions

It seems fairly obvious to me that anyone with a successful business won't want someone of your ilk working within it. Much less running it.

Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Be proud that your dad is such an astute businessman.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    My reply was better.

??? actually it was kinda predictable when u tink about it
    Goodnight X

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast