Thread: Share Files

A friend n' i ave been tryin to share files on KaZaA Lite... we ave put up certain songs then did a search... unable to find each other there so we can send messages to each otha... is there a way to do this? if so would sure appreciate the help... thanx...Lacey... o

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    this question has been asked many times

search for it and you'll find the answers

basically there's no simple way apart from jumping supernodes so you're on the same one, but you'll find that out if you search

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    Don't use Kazaa if this is what You want, there's other better clients for this.
    2nd gen noob is correct though.

BOT

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    If you're talking about mp3 files then I think the easiest way to share them is to simply send as an attachment to e-mail.
    If the files are too large or too numerous to make this practical, then you can use Kazupernodes to get on the same supernode and then use K-Lite as normal.

As BOT said there are probably better ( if not necessarily easier) ways to do this, it just depends on how sophisticated you want to get.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i guess they should just search for answers but as im here ill also throw in 2cents worth..
    use a program like trillian it has several built in chat programs like icq msn and so on..it has the ability to send files to other users and also resume in the case of a disconnect and you can chat to ya friend while getting the files..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    There is a pinned topic in the lounge about setting up IRC or an ftp client...these are much better if you want to share with a friend.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i want to thank all of u that replied to my question... i appreciate ur help... we will keep trying... u all... ave a g'day now... Lace