Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TI Hacked.

Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    this is one of the best sites i come across and i will miss it too
    and i am very sad

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Im glad you all loved it so much, if you show lots of love we won't rule out a chance of a comeback, but couldnt really afford the time and money to run the site as it got bigger on top of the bad users

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    It's too bad that some scammers and cheaters always ruin everything...
    That was the question I asked, Buddy...U remember. Too bad.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by zulugroove View Post
    Insanal Is online right now, hope he will fix it or I will change the hp
    That's chelseamaniac aka arjybarjy aka a very dodgy guy. Is this another trader escapade? lol

Those 2 kids swap id's all the time.
    One controls the other
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I don't know him, benchez...Not been very active on TI, only recently.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    T r a c k e r i n v i t e s IS NOT merging with FST. That would never happen. The site was compromised again, and hopefully it will be back up soon. However, I think that this might be the end. TI was a WONDERFUL community where people gave out invites for FREE, to those who deserved them. There was no account trading, there was no invite trading, it was how it was supposed to be. TI was everything that FST should be.

BTW, thanks Rozsomak for all of the invites you gave at TI. I personally never got one, but you were quickly becoming a star on the site. You are the kind of person that TI wanted most, people who want to share invites with others while making sure that they are best for the site in question.
    Last edited by muyoso; 09-09-2007 at 06:15 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Damn, been there since near the start when i had nothing but demonoid. Great site and community, helped me out alot, hopefully you'll return soon!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    T r a c k e r i n v i t e s IS NOT merging with FST. That would never happen. The site was compromised again, and hopefully it will be back up soon. However, I think that this might be the end. TI was a WONDERFUL community where people gave out invites for FREE, to those who deserved them. There was no account trading, there was no invite trading, it was how it was supposed to be. TI was everything that FST should be.
    Perfect words...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What a pity...

BTW, thanks Rozsomak for all of the invites you gave at TI
    Thank you, Sylar666 for n...
    McMurphy from PL :-)
    Last edited by McMurphy; 09-09-2007 at 07:30 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    damn .. I tought it was temperory .. I was a powersharer there .. I started there with demonoid n TD on 30 July .. it was such a great community without scamming someone as they had such a good system
    I hope it comes back

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast